Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Shampa, Usha, actually, it might be due to the fact that the author wishes to publish it on his or her own blog or some other paying site. As you know, articles on boddunan are supposed to be exclusive and do not permit that content even on author's own blog. So I think it must be that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: rambabu

Now the doubts are totally clarified

The article was unpublished as it was not having enough content to show on the site.

@Gulshan, you still can see the article as you are editor. Others cannot see it.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Is there any technical glitch going on with article publishing  and submission. I am not able to save or submit my article. Getting the same warning "Empty solutions not allowed" again and again. I am sure that i am sticking to the submission guidelines. I never faced such issues in the past

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I too did not face such a situation earlier.

Clarification given by Maveric and Kalyani are quite convincing and gave me the real picture.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.