Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
vijay wrote:

History is exploited by everyone as per ones biases. So one has to struggle to know the real history.

Where can I get real history ?

Why don't you Google and find out ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Real history needs courage to be  accepted without ones bias coming in  the way. So you will find it difficult to fin.

Thank you said by: rambabu

I think in the first place history is written by other people than the victors & usually it is victors stories that form of history though stories like Hiranyakashapa's death & other mythological or society stories of failure are written to let people know the impact of negative habits, acts & its consequences

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

History is now being rewritten by breaking statues.

I am totally against breaking down history ( statues) no matter who indulges in it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

History in fact is written and re-written as and when required. After all thousands of Indian buildings and roads have seen a different signboard on them in last couple of hundred years. Rewriting history is a continuous process but it should be done with correct facts... That's all...  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

History is written and events re-interpreted as new fact come to light. This is normal, even if the victors write the true facts emerge later. An example is that the rule of the Mughals was whitewashed by the Congress and now the facts are coming out as written by historian Duff*(English) that 80 million Hindu were killed by Mughals. This must be highlighted.

If we have to g back in history, there are far too many things that have happened in this country by the invaders who plundered .killed and destroyed ..

Most of the great temples in North India were destroyed during the period and no great temples were built under Muslim rulers except the Vrindavan temples under Akbar which lack ornamentation as imagery was generally prohibited.[10] The architecture of Hindu temples underwent change under the Muslim rulers and incorporated Islamic influences.[11]

Ruins of the Martand Sun Temple. The temple was destroyed by the Muslim Sultan Sikandar Butshikan.[12]

Historian K. S. Lal in his book Theory and Practice of Muslim State in India claims that between the years 1000 AD and 1500 AD, the population of the Indian subcontinent decreased from 200 to 170 million.[13] In Growth of Muslim Population in Medieval India meanwhile he had claimed that it fell from 200 million to 125 million by 1500 and 120 million by establishment of the Mughal empire because of killings, deportations, dissemination, wars, and famines.[14] He stated that his estimates were tentative and did not claim any finality.[14]These population estimates, however, have been questioned by Simon Digby[15] and Irfan Habib.[16] Will Durant calls the Muslim conquest of India "probably the bloodiest story in history".[17] Even those Hindus who converted to Islam were not immune from persecution, which was illustrated by the Muslim Caste System in India as established by Ziauddin al-Barani in the Fatawa-i Jahandari.[18]

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

The Muslim rule was not beneficial to Hindus who for 1000 years were second class citizens. The coming of the English was a godsend as Hindus became free.  There is lot of literature on this topic. 

It's not the matter of Hindu, English or Muslims but the day the English left and this country was divided in to two (Later in to three) the history changed its course. Now we should face the truth and write a new history that begins from 1947. Rest is HISTORY in ARCHIVE and we should accept the fact. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.