It's been a while since I came here at Boddunan.com. I saw the app and it is really good. I signed up on Boddunan years ago to submit articles and earn some pocket money for myself. But I've always felt that the articles were not getting enough exposure on Boddunan. Anyway, I just checked out the articles under 'Recent articles' and saw the last article was submitted 3 months ago. So I was wondering whether the article submission still works or would it be a waste of time.

Thank You.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I stopped writing Articles since  long time. As of now, I am concentrating on the Discussion forums more.

@Roshan Ahmad, The article section is very much live and working. The only difference is that cash credits awarded are far lesser compared to what you were getting in the past.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu

If I am not mistaken, some of the members have also raised the issue of the duration for the articles to get reviewed and cash credited. And these reasons are sufficient to demoralise any writer.

Unless the renumeration is attractive and the waiting period is nominal , members would think twice before submitting articles. I too have a couple of articles ready for submission for which I have put in a lot of effort and unless  and until there is a positive signal, I would rather wait ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thanks for the timely action r else we would have been burdened with one members parrot posts ..

Coming back to the topic, I feel that with the right amount of push , article writing can be the most attractive feature of this site, which it was earlier. So one wonders why not enough  is being done ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I know about this case. either Moderators ot Administrator are empowered to delet any article, if they are not satisfied with the Quality of the Article.

Reasons must be given. Moderator was getting for once and could not take it. So remove it from records. Must have worked in public sector.

Thank you said by: Abhishek Sharma
rambabu wrote:

I know about this case. either Moderators ot Administrator are empowered to delet any article, if they are not satisfied with the Quality of the Article.

If that is the case most of your posts are to be deleted since they pollute and stagnate discussions. You have the sole and unique distinction of posting the largest number of nonsensical posts on this forum.

Thank you said by: vijay, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.