The topic is locked.

Is the BCCI right in giving sole importance to Virat kohli's thought and in the due process it demeaned the contribution of Anil Kumble the head coach and also the man Kumble who is known to be a gentleman?   

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The differences between Kohli and Kumble are Quite uncalled for.

As a world famous Spinner I respect, Kumble. And as an ace young Batsman, I like immensely Virat.

What I want to say is, both should leave aside the differences for the sake of CRICKET.

BCCI should see that things become normal.

Anil Kumble is a gentleman no doubt and as far as BCCI is concerned it has shown that it functions solely for it's own profits without much ethics. So, they would take whatever side suits them ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

BCCI tried its best to stop Kumble from resigning as Coach. Kumble was really disgusted by Kohli's arrogance . As a result, the oncoming WI tour will be without Coach.

As the matters in BCCI are taking different turns and twists every day. It is worth waiting for a couple Of days.

It is very sad to see that Kumble had no choice but to resign due to his difference with Kohli. Kohli, no doubt is a great player and has contributed a lot to Indian cricket but this particular incident only shows that he has become arrogant and success has turned his head. Cricket, is no longer a gentleman's game but has turned into a money spinner for the BCCI which allowed this to happen. Goes to show what idol worship can do to people so young as Kohli that they no longer can respect and pay heed to a senior player who only has the best interests of the team in his heart!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya, Sandhya Rani

Anil Kumble is the Advani and Virat is the Modi of Indian cricket. The outcome need not surprise.

vijay wrote:

Anil Kumble is the Advani and Virat is the Modi of Indian cricket. The outcome need not surprise.

Does that mean BCCI is the Amit Shah of Indian Cricket? grimacing

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

It is very sad to see that Kumble had no choice but to resign due to his difference with Kohli. Kohli, no doubt is a great player and has contributed a lot to Indian cricket but this particular incident only shows that he has become arrogant and success has turned his head. Cricket, is no longer a gentleman's game but has turned into a money spinner for the BCCI which allowed this to happen. Goes to show what idol worship can do to people so young as Kohli that they no longer can respect and pay heed to a senior player who only has the best interests of the team in his heart!

Very true Kalyani, Kohli is showing his true colors. In the recent Indo Pak match , Pandyan who was the player who gave an all round performance was run out because of the other player Jadheja ..other than hat Kohli and all other performed so badly so I wonder about arrogance . One can imagine what would have happened  to Kohli if they had won 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Kohli should learn how to play in a team. cricket is a Team  Game.

Kohli is not in form for sometime now and like a spoilt brat does not want to be told about it. Shastri also has a hand in this drama it seems.

If Kohli is not in form, how the selectors selected him. Another player should have been selected. Ravi Shastri is no way connected with this affair.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.