Some believe that in this Internet crazy world, privacy is a myth. They say that Government sees and spies on everyone and everything. Some disagree.

But the real question is that if cyber-surveillance is true, are we okay with it, be it just to monitor terror threats?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel that while it might infringe on ones privacy , it is also necessary. People have created a situation which needs constant monitoring to keep the world as safe as can be and everyone has to the pay the price

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We are living in so called "Modern Era". There is no provision for privacy for anyone here. At least a camera is watching us at any point of time. You can't hide yourself.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Today, we have no privacy. But this hardly matters to an ordinary person I feel that there is no body interested in spying on a small person like me. If somebody wishes, he may get some information about me. But here is also a silver lining.  There are many people with same name.  So, it will take too much time to find out details about one person. Just try to type my name and find out internet activities/ other information. There will be hundreds of search items about Gulshan Nanda, Gulshan Grover, Gulshan Kumar (T series Music album fame), Gulshan Ajmani (a BJP politician in Jharkhand).  So there will be confusion and information about me will be hardly available.

Moreover what is there so secret. At most, you may find something about sex life and nude images of somebody. There is really no secret. We all know human anatomy. We also know that sex is as much part of life as hunger. .   . 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: RobertP

As for as I'm concerned, where there is cyber surveillance, there is no privacy at all. Now a days people feel scared to stay in hotels or using trial rooms in garments shop. Female gender is severely affected.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Today I received lots of chain messages in WhatsApp stating that the Ministry of interior regulations has made monitoring of all calls, messages, posting on forums, twitter, WhatsApp, Facebook etc mandatory. And that every kinds of communications would be recorded. And that one also cannot discuss politics, religious debate, government policies etc. If its true, I dread to think that India would turn into China where everything is monitored and censured. 

Though monitoring of internet activities have become necessary to counter the growing terrorism problem, but not allowing discussions of politics or religious activities would be too much. 

It is a scam , such messages have been doing the rounds since a long time now. .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.