Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think it is not much prevalent in Telangana as I have seen my Brahmin friends & other Brahmins relatives who do not have any ear rings at all. However it is a matter of faith & belief. Faith is the faith in the tradition & belief is within you that it is good to wear ear rings, faith brings results but it is important that it is backed with belief as it will make your actions more confident & successful. I think it is important to not pay heed to such comments.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I do not like it personally but it does look good on many people.

Well, if this is by tradition follow it without seeking other people's opinion. Tradition or not i believe you can wear studs/earrings without having to explain yourself. To those who comment or make fun, God help and bless them.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Well, if this is by tradition follow it without seeking other people's opinion. Tradition or not i believe you can wear studs/earrings without having to explain yourself. To those who comment or make fun, God help and bless them.

India is country where tradition, culture, eating habits, language and fashion change after every 100 KM. Except North Rajasthan, here is tradition and fashion of wearing studs and earrings by males. It is matter of choice, if one is like than wear it, don't care what other will say.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.