DERA chief has been given 20 years of punishment, but, isn't it too less? The punishment has been given 10 years in two cases each. I consider it to to be less. What is your opinion?

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Dera Chies Ram Rahim was sentenced 20 years in Jail in a  15 year old rape and sexual exploitation

Yes it is very less, but life imprisonment is also considered for 20 years, in which 10 years sentence has been given by the CBI and the 10 year sentence has been heard by the high court.

You are right.mIn all guilty has beenpunished

Perhaps first time sentences will run consecutively instead of concurrently. Senteces can be awarded as per provisions of law.

I think as per provisions of law punishments can run consecutively

Thank God! It is consecutively and not concurrently. Still, I feel it should have been Capital punishment.   

shampasaid

Yes. The leader Gurmeet Ram Rahim, who describes himself as GOD unleashed terror in Delhi, Raja than, in which many people died. I don't know about Capital Punishment. I think, it is better to leave the issue to the concerned Authorities. The Law will takes its own course.

vijay wrote:

Perhaps first time sentences will run consecutively instead of concurrently. Senteces can be awarded as per provisions of law.

Correct. Both sentences will run consecutively thereby total imprisonment is twenty years. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do agree. But he doesn't deserve any sympathy Court says Dera chief no sympathy That is why the Court gives 20 years RI

Still, there is one more case on the Dara 's Chief. There was a murder of the journalist in October 2002, who covered this case. I hope this too will increase the term of imprisonment. 

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.