Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here is the latest news on Gurmeet Ram Rahim.

Haryana Police has issued a lookout Notice for Honey Preet insan, the adopted daughter of  Dera Chief

The police is probing her role in Dera Chief''s alleged attempt to escape out side the Panchkula court complex on August 25, after he was convicted in a rape case by CBI.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/lookout-notice-against-dera-chiefs-adopted-daughter/article19600599.ece

I think if he will in prison for life time then he can feel about his crime giving death is no meaning to feel because no one know what will after death.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

rambabu wrote:

Here is the latest news on Gurmeet Ram Rahim.

Haryana Police has issued a lookout Notice for Honey Preet insan, the adopted daughter of  Dera Chief

The police is probing her role in Dera Chief''s alleged attempt to escape out side the Panchkula court complex on August 25, after he was convicted in a rape case by CBI.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/lookout-notice-against-dera-chiefs-adopted-daughter/article19600599.ece

RAmbabu, stop posting news bits and news links which others are already doing in their own time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

vikram wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

A fake Goodman has manipulated the system, ruined numerous lives of men, women, and girls but still, his empire exists. This is strange. Every bit of his empire should be seized and used for the nation's developmental work. Some part of the money should be used for spreading education in Haryana and must start some programme there to eradicate blind faith prevalent in the name of God, faith, custom and so on. There is no talk regarding it rather who will take over the reign of the nasty empire is making rounds. Then it is going to be the same because whoever will take the reign has been brought up under Ram Rahim's guidance only.   

You are absolutely right I support your point,The government should seize all his property and this property should be used for the welfare of the society. This is justice in reality.

This man is a menace to the society so if handled lightly then he and his followers will exploit every bit of it. 

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
vikram wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

A fake Goodman has manipulated the system, ruined numerous lives of men, women, and girls but still, his empire exists. This is strange. Every bit of his empire should be seized and used for the nation's developmental work. Some part of the money should be used for spreading education in Haryana and must start some programme there to eradicate blind faith prevalent in the name of God, faith, custom and so on. There is no talk regarding it rather who will take over the reign of the nasty empire is making rounds. Then it is going to be the same because whoever will take the reign has been brought up under Ram Rahim's guidance only.   

You are absolutely right I support your point,The government should seize all his property and this property should be used for the welfare of the society. This is justice in reality.

This man is a menace to the society so if handled lightly then he and his followers will exploit every bit of it. 

Not only that if such crimes are treated lightly, it will only encourage the growth of other fake Godmen who exploit the trust of their devotees.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Exactly. Under no conditions, this fugitive should be left. He has to pay for his sins

Isn't it time that prominent followers of such gidnen  also should be prosecuted.

vijay wrote:

Isn't it time that prominent followers of such gidnen  also should be prosecuted.

Definitely yes, only then it will be a lesson to the high profile people that they cannot misuse their power and position to shield the culprits for their own benefit. The powerful and influential men who guard these fake babas are of double standard thus they need to be taught a lesson for the lifetime. The question is who will bell the cat. 

shampasaid

I agree with you Shampa Sadhya  Every word is true and such  Rogue Babas and his followers should be punished.

rambabu wrote:

I agree with you Shampa Sadhya  Every word is true and such  Rogue Babas and his followers should be punished.

We can only raise our voice against the culprits but are extremely helpless because if not all, there are many corrupt people in the system. Thus, nothing is going right and there is no change taking place.

shampasaid

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.