Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:

In a lighter vein , yesterday Radhe ma was seen sitting on the police inspectors chair , apparently having been called there for interrogation. The inspector himself was wearing a duppatta and standing next to Radhe ma and posing for pictures . Her explanation is that she wanted to go to the loo and by mistake sat on the chair ..., Honestly, mind boggling that things our people especially the ones in authority do , and then tie themselves up in knots trying to defend themselves ..

images

After having to see this image, my mind is full of questions. What the police inspector was up to? What did he want to project by wearing the dupatta? A shameless creature.

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In a lighter vein , yesterday Radhe ma was seen sitting on the police inspectors chair , apparently having been called there for interrogation. The inspector himself was wearing a duppatta and standing next to Radhe ma and posing for pictures . Her explanation is that she wanted to go to the loo and by mistake sat on the chair ..., Honestly, mind boggling that things our people especially the ones in authority do , and then tie themselves up in knots trying to defend themselves ..

images

After having to see this image, my mind is full of questions. What the police inspector was up to? What did he want to project by wearing the dupatta? A shameless creature.

More than anything he is selling the dignity of his chair and profession. As of now he had been temporarily suspended and an enquiry is being carried out to get the exact facts as to why this took place ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

images

More than anything he is selling the dignity of his chair and profession. As of now he had been temporarily suspended and an enquiry is being carried out to get the exact facts as to why this took place ?

Such reports make a masala entertainment like that of C grade movies. These people seek for attention and do not mind even if it is a negative one.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

This kind of deviant behavior is found among all religious sects . I feel that religion gives them power and authority which some f them misuse. This news article is about a Padre from Andhra 

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/how-andhra-pastor-allegedly-lured-sexually-assaulted-and-confined-women-his-church-70286

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

This kind of deviant behavior is found among all religious sects . I feel that religion gives them power and authority which some f them misuse. This news article is about a Padre from Andhra 

http://www.thenewsminute.com/article/how-andhra-pastor-allegedly-lured-sexually-assaulted-and-confined-women-his-church-70286

This is one of the cases that are exposed. God knows how many more of them are still there in dark. 

It is a shame and terrible. Everyone is son/daughter of God and no one gets a special treat from him. How can they call themselves close to God and do such horrible things?

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

In my opinion a life imprisonment should have been given, he is such a wealthy person, once he comes out he can start anything he wants. Indeed " With greater power comes greater responsibility."

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.