Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In my school one of the male teacher coming from a village close by is admired by all of us. He comes from a lower middle class agricultural family , living with his parents wife and children. They have a field where they cultivate rice and vegetables and pulses in between the season. Every year during monsoons he and his two small children have to literally Wade in water to reach the road, then take a bus to come to school. And with all that they carry vegetables in baskets over their head to distribute at school . Even the little ones carry a few. He had been denied promotion time and again by the state government because he is from a higher caste. Last year when a young , incompetent teacher was promoted the entire staff and students went on strike , and he was finally given his due after a lot of scuffle  ..the best thing about him is his attitude and positive spirit of endurance !

He is a great example from whom we need to learn that during difficult time too one need to be determined. This definitely gives him a lot of mental strength and an inner satisfaction. But, I usually feel that those who have a great amount of endurance, suffer the most. Thus, I have a question to God: why so?    

I think it is because they have the capacity to endure a lot more than the rest of the people and they don't hesitate to take on others troubles and burdens willingly.

Yes, that must be the reason but the point is if that person keep on shouldering burdens then when he/she will enjoy a burden less life. Those who are not willing to take trouble in life get exemption by everyone even by God which is totally injustice towards the responsible people.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Even for our gods' life was never easy , they have to come down to earth to take avatars and endure a tough life to regulate society and get rid of evil forces that threaten the innocent and helpless. The more aware a person is the more sensitive they become if other people's needs which in turn makes them suffer more.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Even for our gods' life was never easy , they have to come down to earth to take avatars and endure a tough life to regulate society and get rid of evil forces that threaten the innocent and helpless. The more aware a person is the more sensitive they become if other people's needs which in turn makes them suffer more.

Very beautifully said!! They say in a spiritual belief that the soul that is on higher pedestal of evolution gets a tough life and more suffering. That brings you close to paramatma and finally to moksha

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

When I was a small child, we used to live in ground floor, hence after coming back from school, I used to jump out after freshing up to play outside with other friends of the locality in the lane in front of our house.

One fine day when we were playing Out-Out game, as we were running from the person who if catches us, we get out, a stranger appeared from nowhere at the turn of the lane & lured all other friends into his conversation about some movies, showing chocolates to give us.

I was watching from a distance all this discussion that was happening with the new person & I was kind of scared & curious about why this new person has come & talking all of a sudden to my friends.

I just went to the side view of the discussion & found that he was catching a knife behind him, I immediately ran to my home calling my friends that there is a new some surprise gift my Dad has bought, all of them came to my home & I was relieved, I immediately narrated what I saw & everyone were relieved too!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I was in 8th Class(CBSE) & I had changed my 2nd Language(More tough one) from Hindi to Telugu as I was not so good at Hindi, I was just beginning to take some extra hours after the school to get accustomed to Telugu.

In that year a new person who was an American native joined our class, he also took Telugu as 2nd Language, however I was really surprised to see his fast progress, he came as topper in Telugu in that year Half yearly & I was like wow! He joined this year, learnt telugu right from scratch along with me after school & he made a remarkable progress despite English being his mother tongue.

Note:- He outclassed the regular students who were topping the class!

Wonder whether Americans learn everything fastly & having such power of grasping

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.