Hi friends,

I was an active member of boddunan and submitted more than 100 articles in 2009-2010. Even though I stopped writing and visiting boddunan due to other commitments, I often think about Boddunan as it was the first website from which I got payment. It was also the first website in which I write articles. Boddunan gave me lot of confidence and improved my writing.

Now, I see a lot of changes in Boddunan. I remember some names like Kalyani, Gulshan, Abit Area code and some more. Are you people still in boddunan? Good to see an app for Boddunan. Congrats for that.

Can somebody tell me what are the new features of boddunan?

Thanks

Meean

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hi welcome back , Kalyani and Gulshan are active as before   . The article writing has been stopped as of now and the rest is the same as before . Hope to see some discussions and posts from you .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi welcome back.

i am just an year old member. The names you mentioned are still active. It is sad that article writing has been discontinued. More than 100 articles is incredible. Hope to have you here more active now.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Hi Meean - I joined this site in 2010-11 and am active here but not as much as when the article was one of the main attractions here. I just checked the number of my articles (378) and some of them have more than 4000 words but most of them in the range of 1000-3000 words. I miss the writing completions which were my interest on this site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hello!! Welcome back. Its good to see old members returning back. As mentioned by the other members, article section has been discontinued. Another change is that we don't see the admin login anymore. He has become inactive since last few months.

Hello Meean, it is such a pleasant surprise to see you return here. How have you been doing? Yes, I am very much still here and so is Gulshan, rest all have gone and I hope they all return too just like you have! Welcome back and hope to see you more active.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome back Meean to Boddunan again. I was also inactive on boddunan but now I am active here for some times.. Not much changes only we are missing old active member .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Oh ! I joined the site so late and missed so many exciting things that used to happen once upon a time. Hope it returns and admin is more active again. I would have loved to contribute to articles but the feature stopped after a few of mine got published.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

Hi Meean - I joined this site in 2010-11 and am active here but not as much as when the article was one of the main attractions here. I just checked the number of my articles (378) and some of them have more than 4000 words but most of them in the range of 1000-3000 words. I miss the writing completions which were my interest on this site.

True , I too really miss the article writing competitions , they kept all the members so busy and committed to this site and it was good earning too..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi, happy to see you all here. Me too returned back after 2 years, but not a great writer to do as you. Then i want to know; why article writing section has been stopped ?

I have joined this site in August 2015 and honestly speaking I have enjoyed spending time here. But, I must say that the site has become stagnant. It can remain interesting only when there is some improvement and some concrete action on a regular basis. Hope our Admin will look into it very seriously.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.