Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have some relatives who suffered a lot of loss in property deals and had to sell their own land and houses to give back the mo ney invested by others and had to finally leave Mangalore because of the gossip and anger it created in people . It was mainly because they had no experience and started big rather than take one step at a time that the venture failed and not because they were cheats . However , now after more than a decade the family is trying to rebuild and are back in Mangalore but I see many people still spreading malicious rumors and bringing up old issues ,going to the extent of calling them criminals . I feel such behavior is very bad , hitting people below the belt is not a nice thing to do esp when they have paid the price for their mistake and are sorry.  I find most people have a negative attitude towards others when such issues come up. They fail to think that such things can happen with anyone , one of their own too...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I have some relatives who suffered a lot of loss in property deals and had to sell their own land and houses to give back the mo ney invested by others and had to finally leave Mangalore because of the gossip and anger it created in people . It was mainly because they had no experience and started big rather than take one step at a time that the venture failed and not because they were cheats . However , now after more than a decade the family is trying to rebuild and are back in Mangalore but I see many people still spreading malicious rumors and bringing up old issues ,going to the extent of calling them criminals . I feel such behavior is very bad , hitting people below the belt is not a nice thing to do esp when they have paid the price for their mistake and are sorry.  I find most people have a negative attitude towards others when such issues come up. They fail to think that such things can happen with anyone , one of their own too...

Absolutely true. I know people in my family who underestimated a family member as somehow he could not make big in life. He was not highly qualified but was extremely laborious. He worked hard in the field which he chose as career but unfortunately his achievements were always short lived. Even he got cheated by his own mates and at one point of time fate never allowed him to reestablish himself. Honestly speaking I hate them who looked down and I wonder if such a fate struck the privileged ones then what would happen to them and their family. Why people are so self centered? It is extremely disheartening. .       

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Absolutely true. I know people in my family who underestimated a family member as somehow he could not make big in life. He was not highly qualified but was extremely laborious. He worked hard in the field which he chose as career but unfortunately his achievements were always short lived. Even he got cheated by his own mates and at one point of time fate never allowed him to reestablish himself. Honestly speaking I hate them who looked down and I wonder if such a fate struck the privileged ones then what would happen to them and their family. Why people are so self centered? It is extremely disheartening. .       

No doubt we all are different and have different perspective of life but certain basic nature remains the same or else how do we bond and interact as people and maintain harmony in the society and in our relationships. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many of us feel great by condemning those who we know cannot hit back because they are down. It gives a sadistic pleasure to many. Sad but true

I like peoples or friends who have nature  like do not expect anything from us and I should not expect anything from them.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I feel that there are always expectations from each other , not always the monetary kind but you may expect to be loved, cared for, remembered by your loved ones. It is only with a total stranger that we have no expectations. If I or anyone donate some money to a beggar or a person in need on the spur of the moment , we are doing it without any expectation. Bit that has it's limitations.

I do not like people to become blind followers of any one whether a religious preacher or a politician or anyone other. Such persons stop thinking and start blindly following and start imposing their views on others.

I too feel following blindly is another bad practice. I would like to add that it should not be limited to babas and politicians but people must refrain from being blind supporter of anyone even in the family and friends. Once one gets trapped in such a net then many loved ones start misusing it and the peace in the family or among friends gets diluted.       

shampasaid

There are varying levels of mental strength in different people. Whereas , some are able to stand firm without getting carried away either by public opinion or get manipulated by others , some others are very impressionable , easily believe in people, religion and blind Faith . They go to the extent of imposing their views on others ..

I hate people who give unnecessary advices. People who speak negative about you at your back. I like people who are honest and don't show off.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.