I am surprised to find that Verma  Relocation Packers and Movers PVT Ltd. s also participating in discussions and has won 11 points in weekly discussions.  In profile also, no details are given. I hope admin will look into and take necessary action.  


G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Corporate body on Bdunan forum

    by » 2 years ago


    Yes I also noticed that but this time I am also observing Boddunan admin also not taking much interest on site activity involvement. 


    Santosh Kumar Singh


    http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

     


  • Re: Corporate body on Bdunan forum

    by » 2 years ago


    I even replied once to that advertisement and requested to refrain from spoiling the decorum of the forum. But it was posted again.

    Admin should take action for such incidents


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Corporate body on Bdunan forum

    by » 2 years ago


    I too objected once but they are still there. It's a spoiler and if it's not barred now, the forum will be badly affected.  . 


    shampasaid


  • Re: Corporate body on Bdunan forum

    by » 2 years ago


    @Gulshan Sir, Let's check and clean them out. I have just done that in a particular thread. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Shampa Sadhya, Maverick

  • Re: Corporate body on Bdunan forum

    by » 2 years ago


    suni51 wrote:

    @Gulshan Sir, Let's check and clean them out. I have just done that in a particular thread. 

     

    I find that in member list there are a number of such members.  I don't know how to block them as I have been inactive for long.  ConnorNowland is one of these. 

     


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


  • Re: Corporate body on Bdunan forum

    by » 2 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    @Gulshan Sir, Let's check and clean them out. I have just done that in a particular thread. 

    I find that in member list there are a number of such members.  I don't know how to block them as I have been inactive for long.  ConnorNowland is one of these. 

     

    I will check and do the needful sir, but I don't think we should take any action against a member unless they do something against the rules or engage in spamming activity.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Corporate body on Bdunan forum

    by » 2 years ago


    Things are falling pretty much in place here , the only expectation that remains is revival of article writing..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Corporate body on Bdunan forum

    by » 2 years ago


    suni51 wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    @Gulshan Sir, Let's check and clean them out. I have just done that in a particular thread. 

    I find that in member list there are a number of such members.  I don't know how to block them as I have been inactive for long.  ConnorNowland is one of these. 

    I will check and do the needful sir, but I don't think we should take any action against a member unless they do something against the rules or engage in spamming activity.

     

    @Sun51 Sir, According to rules only Indian citizen can be a member.  Corporate bodies or firms are not Indian citizens and thus cannot be member of the forum. 

     


    G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
    http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/


    Thank you said by: suni51

  • Re: Corporate body on Bdunan forum

    by » 2 years ago


    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
    suni51 wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
    suni51 wrote:

    @Gulshan Sir, Let's check and clean them out. I have just done that in a particular thread. 

    I find that in member list there are a number of such members.  I don't know how to block them as I have been inactive for long.  ConnorNowland is one of these. 

    I will check and do the needful sir, but I don't think we should take any action against a member unless they do something against the rules or engage in spamming activity.

    @Sun51 Sir, According to rules only Indian citizen can be a member.  Corporate bodies or firms are not Indian citizens and thus cannot be member of the forum. 

    Let's keep a close watch on them and if they post anything against the rules we should filter them out. In fact, I have already done that in few cases and issued them notice about this.


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


    Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.