Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Because those type of people may be more busy in other activities to utilize his intelligence and when they get time then he become social also.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I don't think it's the business alone but they are not connected with others on same mental wavelength. You would be surprised to note that it's the same reason for people with low IQ which keeps them away from mingling with others in society.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@sunil, that is so true , people with low IQ lack self confidence and shy away from crowds. Even when they have to , they tend to remain in the background

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think it is not related to stuff that they do not find anything common with others, but more so because their mind is programmed differently. Very intelligent people are supposed to be having minds that are continually engrossed in solving some or other problem all the time . I found an interesting article which explains some traits of such people.

https://shynesssocialanxiety.com/socially-inept/

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen, usha manohar, Shampa Sadhya

There is also a false perception among most of us that rural and uneducated people are less intelligent which is not right . I had an argument with one of my colleague who felt that , had they been intelligent , they would have got educated. Were there no intelligent people before school education was introduced? What about all those brilliant minds that invented and discovered things that has made life easy for us ? Many of them did not receive formal education.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I think it is not related to stuff that they do not find anything common with others, but more so because their mind is programmed differently. Very intelligent people are supposed to be having minds that are continually engrossed in solving some or other problem all the time . I found an interesting article which explains some traits of such people.

https://shynesssocialanxiety.com/socially-inept/

It is a well researched article. The writer has explained all the points very systematically. Good one! 

shampasaid

jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

People are differently endowed , some are very intelligent but lack in certain other qualities and some are compassionate but may not be very intelligent. I also keep wondering whether intelligence sharpens ones perception levels ? What do you all say ? 

I feel intelligence sharpens one's perception level.

@ Shampa,

I do agree with you that some intelligent people can talk with their dear ones about mundane matters but I feel that such types of conversations cannot sustain them for long.

@jabeen Absolutely apt observation. Yes, after some time the intelligent ones get bored and they fail to continue with a baseless discussion.  

shampasaid

Intelligent people seem to have answers for everything and thus are not in need of inputs from others. May not becright approach but that is what makes them withdrawn.

vijay wrote:

Intelligent people seem to have answers for everything and thus are not in need of inputs from others. May not becright approach but that is what makes them withdrawn.

I think intelligent people have a method/process of discussion & are more analytical & logical, hence any plain conversation seems boring & useless to be a part of, for the person. Even an intelligent person needs inputs but he gets them through his tactics, command & shrewdness

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Here I would like to draw everyone's attention to the theory of multiple intelligence of Gardener. It talks about 8 intelligences...interpersonal communication skill being one of them. So people with this dominating intelligence are very social.

so it is just changing the mindset of intelligence and widening our scope to see it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.