What is life for you?

Category: General Discussions 2 years ago

Though I consider myself as a positive being still get depressed many a times in life. It is impossible not to come across loss and defeat in life but how do you face such debacles? Share your tips how to remain positive.


shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: What is life for you?

    by » 2 years ago


    I also sometimes face depressions but being an optimistic person I don't stay depressed for long. I usually share my problems and depressing thoughts with my best friend who has really been a great help. And I also usually write it down in a dairy. I also spend time analyzing the event that is causing depressions. What can be done to improve the situations and accordingly take actions.


  • Re: What is life for you?

    by » 2 years ago


    Life is highly complicated and complex especially maintaining relationships that matter to you. IIfeel that life is also quite unfair because some people are never given any respite from their suffering . Having said that , it depends on is as to how we handle life and we learn as we go along , learning never ends until your last breath.


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: What is life for you?

    by » 2 years ago


    Life is always with up & down. I sometimes face depressions and on that time i try to avoid by keeping me busy doing something else. In this way i try to avoid the problem for a while and then on a free time i think about the problem i will definitely get a solution for it. Moreover i will share my feelings to my friends and wife and they help with some solution.


    Vinu

  • Re: What is life for you?

    by » 2 years ago


    Sometimes life runs smoothly and other times, it seems almost impossible to pass the time due to difficulties which we encounter. I just keep repeating to myself "Hang in there". I don't know how much it works but it kind of momentarily consoles me that everything will be alright. It's like my mantra these days.


  • Re: What is life for you?

    by » 2 years ago


    I have a very positive outlook towards life, believe that each day is a fresh opportunity to be better than before, work towrards success. I think it is very essential to read Books, go for morning walks, jogs or play badminton or do exercise in the morning, it really helps to avoid depression & low times in life & make us handle things much better.


    Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!


  • Re: What is life for you?

    by » 2 years ago


    epraneeth77 wrote:

    I have a very positive outlook towards life, believe that each day is a fresh opportunity to be better than before, work towrards success. I think it is very essential to read Books, go for morning walks, jogs or play badminton or do exercise in the morning, it really helps to avoid depression & low times in life & make us handle things much better.

    It seems you are an out-rightly positive person. It's indeed a good trait. No bad influence can impact you which is quite a heartening news.Your thought process definitely makes life challenging as well as interesting.  


    shampasaid


  • Re: What is life for you?

    by » 2 years ago


    jabeen wrote:

    I also sometimes face depressions but being an optimistic person I don't stay depressed for long. I usually share my problems and depressing thoughts with my best friend who has really been a great help. And I also usually write it down in a dairy. I also spend time analyzing the event that is causing depressions. What can be done to improve the situations and accordingly take actions.

    Yes, we always need someone very special to share with. Sometimes we select a wrong person to discuss our thoughts and troubles which make the situation more problematic. Actually, we need a very positive person who can guide us through and then life becomes quite a pleasure.  


    shampasaid


  • Re: What is life for you?

    by » 2 years ago


    A positive attitude cannot be developed in a single day. Since childhood, we have conditioned our mind in some particular way. It is deep-rooted and we need to change the beliefs to change our attitude. One thing at a time works great. The root cause of depression or thoughts which trouble us need to be identified and eliminated completely.


  • Re: What is life for you?

    by » 2 years ago


    Reena wrote:

    A positive attitude cannot be developed in a single day. Since childhood, we have conditioned our mind in some particular way. It is deep-rooted and we need to change the beliefs to change our attitude. One thing at a time works great. The root cause of depression or thoughts which trouble us need to be identified and eliminated completely.

    Introspection and self analysis helps in more than one ways in regulating our thought process ...


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: What is life for you?

    by » 2 years ago


    usha manohar wrote:
    Reena wrote:

    A positive attitude cannot be developed in a single day. Since childhood, we have conditioned our mind in some particular way. It is deep-rooted and we need to change the beliefs to change our attitude. One thing at a time works great. The root cause of depression or thoughts which trouble us need to be identified and eliminated completely.

    Introspection and self analysis helps in more than one ways in regulating our thought process ...

    The two things which you mentioned seems the most difficult and this is because we find it easier to work on external affairs but working on self-seems a complicated task.


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.