Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Reena wrote:

For me, life is a journey. A journey that is beyond description and beyond imagination. I cannot say that I am a positive person and that's because negativity fills in me very quickly. Still, I am trying to build as much of positivity in me as possible.

Usually many a times we all unconsciously get trapped within the web woven by negativity. If we quickly give in to such traps then it is the sign of our weakness.. It is always better to loose after making some effort than to surrender oneself without making an attempt.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Reena wrote:

For me, life is a journey. A journey that is beyond description and beyond imagination. I cannot say that I am a positive person and that's because negativity fills in me very quickly. Still, I am trying to build as much of positivity in me as possible.

Usually many a times we all unconsciously get trapped within the web woven by negativity. If we quickly give in to such traps then it is the sign of our weakness.. It is always better to loose after making some effort than to surrender oneself without making an attempt.

Either it is negativity or any other negative trait, conscious efforts are essential and that means we need to be aware of our consciousness. We can't let these negative traits make a room in our subconsciousness.

Reena wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Reena wrote:

Either it is negativity or any other negative trait, conscious efforts are essential and that means we need to be aware of our consciousness. We can't let these negative traits make a room in our subconsciousness.

Thankfully I and y family have never been negative , we tend to tide over pretty fast and move on. Life is too short to sit and moan , feel depressed or feel sorry for oneself. I also feel that one should always do the best and help oneself rather than expect any from others 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Reena wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Reena wrote:

Thankfully I and y family have never been negative , we tend to tide over pretty fast and move on. Life is too short to sit and moan , feel depressed or feel sorry for oneself. I also feel that one should always do the best and help oneself rather than expect any from others 

I agree that self-help is the best help one can lend oneself. One can change one's negative traits into positive ones only if they are self-aware.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

One thought or quotation that holds true in life is that " Man proposed but God disposes" .....but as said there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Have faith that God knows the best and does the best for you. This helps me a lot to fight with negativity

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Reena, jabeen
Reena wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Reena wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Reena wrote:

I agree that self-help is the best help one can lend oneself. One can change one's negative traits into positive ones only if they are self-aware.

I too agree with both of you. Depending upon another person is a negative trait or better to say it's a weakness. One should believe in self analysis and try to know the plus and minus points of his/her own self. Get rid of the negative qualities and utilize the positive qualities for the betterment. Such a perspective can eradicate the evils around us. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Reena wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Reena wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Reena wrote:

I too agree with both of you. Depending upon another person is a negative trait or better to say it's a weakness. One should believe in self analysis and try to know the plus and minus points of his/her own self. Get rid of the negative qualities and utilize the positive qualities for the betterment. Such a perspective can eradicate the evils around us. 

That is the sad story today. We try to become judgmental and poke our noses in others businesses. When it comes to self-analysis, we hardly show the interest of any sort in it.

Arunima Singh wrote:

One thought or quotation that holds true in life is that " Man proposed but God disposes" .....but as said there is always light at the end of the tunnel. Have faith that God knows the best and does the best for you. This helps me a lot to fight with negativity

I too believe in this statement and it always comes to my rescue during times of distress.

I am one of those hardcore optimistic that  either do not go into depression easily or recover fast. I know how to be positive helps your cause and be successful in life. Sorry if I am sounding too optimistic but that's how I am! 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

I am one of those hardcore optimistic that  either do not go into depression easily or recover fast. I know how to be positive helps your cause and be successful in life. Sorry if I am sounding too optimistic but that's how I am! 

That is really great!! You are a blessed one if you have attained that quality. I really aspire to be like that. I am at times weighed down by negativity but then bounce back. . I wish I was not affected at all. I think that would be a stage of Nirvana

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.