It is next to impossible that one person having exactly similar traits of another person. There would be definitely some difference, what is it? Can you determine the difference? Would you like to change yourself accordingly or you are happy as you are? Share with all and let us benefit from each other. 

shampasaid

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very interesting topic. 

Others consider me different from other women of my age groups just because i don't give importance to make up. Usually i put only kajal. Its only when i ve to attend formal social programs that i apply other light make-up. They also consider me unusual for being very regular in my job and also for showing less interest in social gathering. 

I am happy the way I am but sometimes I feel I should improve my sociability.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Im different from others!!

In my age my friends use to spend lot of money for shopping, junk foods, clothes, electronic items etc., but, i will not and i use to shop only if it is really essential and unavoidable. clothes i will buy very rare may by yearly once but i will keep a stock of new clothes which i will wear on special occasions. My friends use to keep on changing their smartphones every 2-3 month once but I use a smartphone for more than 4 years and till working good.

Vinu

It is a fact that no two individuals can have the same traits. Can two individuals have same fingerprints? The answer is no.  Similarly, no two individuals in the entire world or perhaps the whole of the universe can be perfectly same. We often hear couples confidently mentioning that they are same. We can often see two friends saying that they are perfectly same and thus they perfectly gel with each other. Two people can be almost same but not completely same. There is a very fine difference between almost and complete.

How boring life would be if all of us were similar ...it is these differences that make life interesting and also teach us to adjust and compromise..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How boring life would be if all of us were similar ...it is these differences that make life interesting and also teach us to adjust and compromise..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Reena and @usha manohar Yes, no one can be absolutely similar. It will be certainly quite boring if we all are of a same type. Even I think some twins are look alike but their each and every trait can't be totally same. With friends we do share some similarities in our liking and disliking that's why we gel along with a selected few. Well, I have started this thread to see how much we know ourselves. Wishing to know how you are different from others.  

shampasaid

I was very reserved candidate during my schooling days & had 1 or 2 close friends where my life essentially revolved around School & home, reading stories has been a rather interesting activity each year with new english textbook coming every year, I used to read it before hand. Despite being in the same school for 10 years, I hardly had any friends in touch after schooling!!!

That is rather shocking for me when I reflect back, but now things have fared much better & I realise how introvert I was, nobody in the class was as reserved as I was. I was like a new student till 10th. I used to be happy to count my english & other subject marks except Maths where I fared bad.

I think these are the 2 areas in which I was different.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

@Reena and @usha manohar Yes, no one can be absolutely similar. It will be certainly quite boring if we all are of a same type. Even I think some twins are look alike but their each and every trait can't be totally same. With friends we do share some similarities in our liking and disliking that's why we gel along with a selected few. Well, I have started this thread to see how much we know ourselves. Wishing to know how you are different from others.  

I socialize very less. As my age is advancing, I am starting to enjoy my company the most. If by chance I socialize, it gives me a feeling that I have wasted my time today. I guess I have answered your question. I am very different from others in this aspect.

Reena wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I socialize very less. As my age is advancing, I am starting to enjoy my company the most. If by chance I socialize, it gives me a feeling that I have wasted my time today. I guess I have answered your question. I am very different from others in this aspect.

Yes, you have appropriately answered my question. See, how different we are. Some love to socialize while you love your me time. That's quite interesting. I too need my me time on each and everyday but I love to socialize though only with my very dear ones.    

shampasaid

Each person is different from another person and that is what makes us unique. For me, I think I was always ahead of others in my thinking, especially in school and so was considered to be different by others. I hate it when people go in for mob mentality and even now, I don't follow any kind of trend but do only such things that I feel right and comfortable with. While on the other hand, I see that most people fall for trends just because they are in fashion, not caring whether they are the right things for them. I guess that makes me unique from others.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.