Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: How are you different from others?

    by » one year ago


    Everyone is born unique and so am I. Well, scientifically I am different as I have different DNA and fingerprint.

    I was going through all the posts in the thread and I found that there are so many things I share in common with others here and still I am so different. I do not put make up, I prefer not to follow mob mentality and trends and I do think ahead.

    I am different and I am happy in my own skin. Though I would like to improve some of my traits, there is nothing that I would like to change about myself.

    One thing that I notice about myself is that I accept things the way they are and move on positively. 


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: How are you different from others?

    by » one year ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

    Each person is different from another person and that is what makes us unique. For me, I think I was always ahead of others in my thinking, especially in school and so was considered to be different by others. I hate it when people go in for mob mentality and even now, I don't follow any kind of trend but do only such things that I feel right and comfortable with. While on the other hand, I see that most people fall for trends just because they are in fashion, not caring whether they are the right things for them. I guess that makes me unique from others.

    That certainly makes you unique.  


    shampasaid


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: How are you different from others?

    by » one year ago


    @ Shampa

    Since you started this post, I would like to know a little more about how are you different from others.


  • Re: How are you different from others?

    by » one year ago


    Reena wrote:

    @ Shampa

    Since you started this post, I would like to know a little more about how are you different from others.

    Believe me I was waiting for this question. As Arunima wrote that she found many common traits with rest of the members on this thread. So, do I but still I consider myself different from others just like Arunima does. I am a very considerate person but in certain situations I prefer to have my say. I am a very simple person and extremely against any kind of show off. There are many more differences but would like to disclose them in the future posts.       


    shampasaid


    Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

  • Re: How are you different from others?

    by » one year ago


    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    Reena wrote:

    @ Shampa

    Since you started this post, I would like to know a little more about how are you different from others.

    Believe me I was waiting for this question. As Arunima wrote that she found many common traits with rest of the members on this thread. So, do I but still I consider myself different from others just like Arunima does. I am a very considerate person but in certain situations I prefer to have my say. I am a very simple person and extremely against any kind of show off. There are many more differences but would like to disclose them in the future posts.       

    I can sense the simplicity in you which is the best trait I feel. Waiting for more responses in the future.


    Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: How are you different from others?

    by » one year ago


    Reena wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    Reena wrote:

    @ Shampa

    Since you started this post, I would like to know a little more about how are you different from others.

    Believe me I was waiting for this question. As Arunima wrote that she found many common traits with rest of the members on this thread. So, do I but still I consider myself different from others just like Arunima does. I am a very considerate person but in certain situations I prefer to have my say. I am a very simple person and extremely against any kind of show off. There are many more differences but would like to disclose them in the future posts.       

    I can sense the simplicity in you which is the best trait I feel. Waiting for more responses in the future.

    @Reena I don't know on which parameter you judged me but I am thankful to you for considering me as a simple person. I am indeed simple in my way of living, in communication, in dressing style, in eating habits and so on but no one should dare to mess with me on any issue just by considering me to be a fragile being due to my simplicity. Knowingly I will not hurt anyone but if I do so unknowingly then I will be the first person to say sorry. On the other hand if someone deliberately misbehaves with me then I will make that person realize the fault. I am happy in my space but I am very tough when an intruder consciously tries to dig a hole within it. 


    shampasaid


  • Re: How are you different from others?

    by » one year ago


    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    Reena wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    Reena wrote:

    @ Shampa

    Since you started this post, I would like to know a little more about how are you different from others.

    Believe me I was waiting for this question. As Arunima wrote that she found many common traits with rest of the members on this thread. So, do I but still I consider myself different from others just like Arunima does. I am a very considerate person but in certain situations I prefer to have my say. I am a very simple person and extremely against any kind of show off. There are many more differences but would like to disclose them in the future posts.       

    I can sense the simplicity in you which is the best trait I feel. Waiting for more responses in the future.

    @Reena I don't know on which parameter you judged me but I am thankful to you for considering me as a simple person. I am indeed simple in my way of living, in communication, in dressing style, in eating habits and so on but no one should dare to mess with me on any issue just by considering me to be a fragile being due to my simplicity. Knowingly I will not hurt anyone but if I do so unknowingly then I will be the first person to say sorry. On the other hand if someone deliberately misbehaves with me then I will make that person realize the fault. I am happy in my space but I am very tough when an intruder consciously tries to dig a hole within it. 

    I judged you on the parameter of that simple sweet smile of yours. It's nice to know about you through your last post.


  • Re: How are you different from others?

    by » one year ago


    Reena wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    Reena wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    Reena wrote:

    @ Shampa

    Since you started this post, I would like to know a little more about how are you different from others.

    Believe me I was waiting for this question. As Arunima wrote that she found many common traits with rest of the members on this thread. So, do I but still I consider myself different from others just like Arunima does. I am a very considerate person but in certain situations I prefer to have my say. I am a very simple person and extremely against any kind of show off. There are many more differences but would like to disclose them in the future posts.       

    I can sense the simplicity in you which is the best trait I feel. Waiting for more responses in the future.

    @Reena I don't know on which parameter you judged me but I am thankful to you for considering me as a simple person. I am indeed simple in my way of living, in communication, in dressing style, in eating habits and so on but no one should dare to mess with me on any issue just by considering me to be a fragile being due to my simplicity. Knowingly I will not hurt anyone but if I do so unknowingly then I will be the first person to say sorry. On the other hand if someone deliberately misbehaves with me then I will make that person realize the fault. I am happy in my space but I am very tough when an intruder consciously tries to dig a hole within it. 

    I judged you on the parameter of that simple sweet smile of yours. It's nice to know about you through your last post.

    Wow! It's heartening to receive appreciation for my smile from a senior member like you. Thank you very much. I am like this only, if I have something to say then I say it very openly. Never ever have a desire to hide. 


    shampasaid


  • Re: How are you different from others?

    by » one year ago


    I feel that we all are different because each of us goes through different experiences in our lives. No two humans are same and the reason behind it is that they just can't be same. DNA, socioeconomic conditions, environment, all play a major role in deciding who we are and who we will be.


  • Re: How are you different from others?

    by » one year ago


    Right or wrong , I have always been a rebel and extremely frank and forthright in expressing my opinion , which has had it's own flip side. I now try to be more diplomatic but it is not easy ... But , I have never ever been judgmental of people or issues ..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.