Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The scientific fact is that 99.9% of DNA of any two people is the same. And the negligible percentage that is not same is responsible for our differences.

Reena wrote:

The scientific fact is that 99.9% of DNA of any two people is the same. And the negligible percentage that is not same is responsible for our differences.

Oh!! That is interesting. I would like to further read and research about that. Thanks for igniting this new thought

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Reena wrote:

I feel that we all are different because each of us goes through different experiences in our lives. No two humans are same and the reason behind it is that they just can't be same. DNA, socioeconomic conditions, environment, all play a major role in deciding who we are and who we will be.

This is very true. Various situations and conditions impact our lives and thus, the difference gets created. No culprit takes birth as a culprit because every child is innocent as baby but it all changes during their growing age when society and circumstance start influencing them.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Reena wrote:

I feel that we all are different because each of us goes through different experiences in our lives. No two humans are same and the reason behind it is that they just can't be same. DNA, socioeconomic conditions, environment, all play a major role in deciding who we are and who we will be.

This is very true. Various situations and conditions impact our lives and thus, the difference gets created. No culprit takes birth as a culprit because every child is innocent as baby but it all changes during their growing age when society and circumstance start influencing them.

Despite of all these, the individuality does matter. Two people who go through same rigour ( let's take a hypothetical situation of siblings) might come out differently. Poverty and rigour might turn one into a hardworking fighter while other might become a thief or criminal

Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
Reena wrote:

Despite of all these, the individuality does matter. Two people who go through same rigour ( let's take a hypothetical situation of siblings) might come out differently. Poverty and rigour might turn one into a hardworking fighter while other might become a thief or criminal

Even two twins do not turn out to be exactly same and simple reason behind it is they carry forward certain traits from their past lives. I don't know how many of you will agree with me on this aspect. However, I feel that karmic accounts of each life add up and our future is the sum total of our deeds.

I would like to say that i am very persistent. We all have certain similarities and we all have differences. But the combinations of it would be different for each us, which makes it very interesting.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

I would like to say that i am very persistent. We all have certain similarities and we all have differences. But the combinations of it would be different for each us, which makes it very interesting.

Yes for a testy and delicious dish we have to mix numbers of ingredient, it is not possible with single one.

I am different from others in many ways. One thing that sets me different from others is that in this world full of materialism and consumerism, I opt for a life of minimalist. I just want to keep life simple and focus more on inner richness.

I value relations more than money and I am very much afraid to do wrong with others. I always end up sacrificing my comfort and well being for the benefit of others. My one of the biggest problem is that I find it very difficult to say No to others. If anyone asks me for something I always agree even though I know that I may be at loss or that person might not return my belonging.

anil wrote:
Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

Yes for a testy and delicious dish we have to mix numbers of ingredient, it is not possible with single one.

Agree, We should combine our strengths for the best results.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.