Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
arjun sai wrote:

I value relations more than money and I am very much afraid to do wrong with others. I always end up sacrificing my comfort and well being for the benefit of others. My one of the biggest problem is that I find it very difficult to say No to others. If anyone asks me for something I always agree even though I know that I may be at loss or that person might not return my belonging.

You seems to be a nice person but personally, I have experienced that those who find it difficult to say no to others end up being taken for granted by others. This can eventually make them bitter. So its good to say no sometimes.

Thank you said by: arjun sai
jabeen wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

I value relations more than money and I am very much afraid to do wrong with others. I always end up sacrificing my comfort and well being for the benefit of others. My one of the biggest problem is that I find it very difficult to say No to others. If anyone asks me for something I always agree even though I know that I may be at loss or that person might not return my belonging.

You seems to be a nice person but personally, I have experienced that those who find it difficult to say no to others end up being taken for granted by others. This can eventually make them bitter. So its good to say no sometimes.

Yes it happened with me hundreds of time. When I working in Kolkata our team had around 10 members. Since that time I was new I was asked to do night shifts by manager. After me few other people were also given night shift and weekend shift for Saturday and Sundays. Many of those people started approaching me and told me that I do their night shift and weekend shift because they have some or the other problem. They also told that if I will do their night shift, they will give their shift allowance to me since I am doing their work. None of them paid single rupee and I destroyed my health due to continuous night shifts. Similar things happened when people asked me money which sometimes I got back and sometimes not.

Everyone is unique in one or the other way. To begin with, dactylography which relies on a fingerprint that's the surest way to distinguish from human to human., only exception seen in leprosy cases where the fingerprints are distorted and in burn case or amputated finger. Next is the iris scan. grinning Now to the question, our thought processes are different from others and no 2 minds ever think in the same way at the same time. Everyone is different. Some easily mingle with any crowd, some are very choosy. Some are totally independent and few depend on others like a parasite or mutualistic or even commensals. Some follow others like sheep while some try different things to make sure a difference.

Every milestone in human events has a little to the great impact of his/her past apart from many factors influencing the outcome. Not everyone succeeds. Not everyone is capable of earning their wealth efficiently. Some like to travel. Some don't or hardly like it. Many are lazy. Some work hard while some work smart. I am a mixture of everything from above. Very unique right. 

IMG 20190414 231558

I have always felt this thing that i am different from others in many aspects since my childhood. I was very aggressive in nature during my school time and then after, i have now learned to control my anger and it is very successful that i can use it against anyone or on anything as per the requirement of the situation.

One more thing is that i am an introvert and as an introvert, it's very hard to get involved with any stranger person and also the fact that number of people who are introvert are very less in the world.

I think I am very close to myself than anyone. I do not really share things much with people around me. I am also an introvert.

There are many things that seperate each individual from other. I think I assume many things and hence get into troubled water many times at workplace. This is one of the quality I find it significantly different from others.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.