The topic is locked.

Yuvraj Singh, Jacques Kallis, Shane Watson, K L Rahul, Chris Gayle ..... they have all had bad seasons with RCB and after moving onto other Franchises, have done terrifically well.

Do share your thoughts on this.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I don't think it is the case only with RCB. Whenever players move on to other franchise, they often prove themselves by bringing their form back.

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N

I would agree with that.

It seems true with all the players you mentioned here. But it is not only with RCB but with any other team. In this season RCB as a team had a bad start but slowly they have started picking up

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N, suni51

It's like any other season. I must say when IPL started a few years back, it had some glamour as it had a new interpretation of usual cricket we watched. Now it seems like same old, same old. I hardly watch. Confused

I honestly feel that IPL should be scrapped since it has reduced the Gane to a joke and a commercial venture and the average hard working citizens of our country can certainly live without it...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with Usha! The IPL has turned cricket into a joke where players are auctioned off like animals. Even top ranking players do not feel below dignity at this kind of slave market. I feel cricket altogether should be scrapped, it proves nothing, it does nothing or brings nothing to the society in general. Only wastage of time and efforts where a handful few carry home sackfuls of money with Bollywood bimbos hanging on to their necks!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

usha manohar wrote:

I honestly feel that IPL should be scrapped since it has reduced the Gane to a joke and a commercial venture and the average hard working citizens of our country can certainly live without it...

Many of the game lovers will resonate with your thoughts. The game has been reduced to a commercial venture. But we can not deny that it is continuing year after year despite of all the controversies. This definitely shows it's popularity especially among youngsters. Sadly that is the demand of the time. And like all other business it is working on the demand and supply rule.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think ladies would disprove my post but I love watching IPL. By the way ladies love their recipes and I love IPL and recipes both. Yes, certain players are doing well even if they failed in last season but some that did well last time around are going down the hill.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N, Reena
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

I agree with Usha! The IPL has turned cricket into a joke where players are auctioned off like animals. Even top ranking players do not feel below dignity at this kind of slave market. I feel cricket altogether should be scrapped, it proves nothing, it does nothing or brings nothing to the society in general. Only wastage of time and efforts where a handful few carry home sackfuls of money with Bollywood bimbos hanging on to their necks!

Though I agree with your view on IPL, I do not endorse your view about cricket. You might consider it a wastage of time and efforts, but for a true cricketer it is their life. Its something they are very passionate about. In the end, cricket is like any other game, in which only a few individuals would attain success. Its a way of life.

Thank you said by: suni51, Arunima Singh, Sheetal Kumar N

The sportsmen love being bought and sold allover the world in almost every game. You can check with rugby, football, cricket, volleyball, car-racing etc. In fact cricket is one of the most popular games and even games like hockey, kabaddy and badminton are experimenting with the similar ideas. Sports bring forward the sportsmanship besides oneness among the people in different parts of the world. If sports were so bad or bring nothing to society then we should do away with all sporting activities, cultural programs, films and drama, arts, painting etc as well which are as meaningless (do they bring anything special to society?) Sorry but that's how the things stand for me.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh, Sheetal Kumar N
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.