Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Article in enough long but I didn't right single world about views of Ambedkor, who was president of commitee which drafted constitution of India. When Shekh abdullha asked him for section 370, he refused it. He replied that India secure your borders, make roads and do all things of development of state but Indian have not any right to visit here freely. I read it before some days in News Paper.

Ambedkar was very much in favor of development. He also was of the thought that no person or institution should rise above the Nation. On certain points he had conflicting views with Gandhi too. He always called Gandhi as Gandhi and not as Mahatma or Bapu. He for some reasons and some of his stands was not liked by Nehru and Gandhi.

Well, for Nehru and his descendants, Power hunger is everything that they care about. 

Well, I had read some where that Gandhi favored Nehru to be PM because he was a Birtish educated fellow and was close to Mountbatten. Stories about his affair with Mrs. Mountbatten was well known.

It was not a good thing that Ambedkar were not respect Gandhi like others. Views and thoughts may be differ but after all sacrifice of Gandhi Ji much and much more great that Ambedkar. Right deserving candidates for PM was Patel, but he was not from a royal family and nor a dears of royal family.

Respect need not be blind worship. He had high regards for Gandhi but did not call him Bapu or Mahatma. He did not believe in worshiping an individual and institution above nation.

Gandhi Ji also did not believe in worship. It is our tradition and culture of India to address elder person with some respected words.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Article in enough long but I didn't right single world about views of Ambedkor, who was president of commitee which drafted constitution of India. When Shekh abdullha asked him for section 370, he refused it. He replied that India secure your borders, make roads and do all things of development of state but Indian have not any right to visit here freely. I read it before some days in News Paper.

Ambedkar was very much in favor of development. He also was of the thought that no person or institution should rise above the Nation. On certain points he had conflicting views with Gandhi too. He always called Gandhi as Gandhi and not as Mahatma or Bapu. He for some reasons and some of his stands was not liked by Nehru and Gandhi.

Well, for Nehru and his descendants, Power hunger is everything that they care about. 

Well, I had read some where that Gandhi favored Nehru to be PM because he was a Birtish educated fellow and was close to Mountbatten. Stories about his affair with Mrs. Mountbatten was well known.

It was not a good thing that Ambedkar were not respect Gandhi like others. Views and thoughts may be differ but after all sacrifice of Gandhi Ji much and much more great that Ambedkar. Right deserving candidates for PM was Patel, but he was not from a royal family and nor a dears of royal family.

Respect need not be blind worship. He had high regards for Gandhi but did not call him Bapu or Mahatma. He did not believe in worshiping an individual and institution above nation.

Gandhi Ji also did not believe in worship. It is our tradition and culture of India to address elder person with some respected words.

Real respect lies in heart and action. Verbal ones can be made out of flattering. I respect my parents or any elders, that does not mean that I don't question them when they are wrong or I support them in wrong doings. Real respect is there where you can show your difference of opinion. Our culture teaches us that. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Words can be powerful as well as empty depending on action . Most of our politicians speak empty words that has no relevance and are ready to flatter anyone who can benefit them.

In a democracy we should be able to question even if we are proved right or wrong later. Respect is earned through ones actions and behavior.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

Words can be powerful as well as empty depending on action . Most of our politicians speak empty words that has no relevance and are ready to flatter anyone who can benefit them.

In a democracy we should be able to question even if we are proved right or wrong later. Respect is earned through ones actions and behavior.

Most of politicians of present time is speaking empty words, here we talking about freedom fighters who never wants any post. If we give respect  some one they will give respect us.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.