Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

And one should not forget the fact that Nehru was a Kashmiri Pundit himself but did almost nothing to help them. He is rather responsible for present situation of Kashmiri Pundits.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

We can eliminate terrorists and terrorism from Kashmir as it is very simple task (Army can do it within a week)  but if corruption is eradicated most of the problems will be solved. We don't want the origin of corruption back in power.

Are you sure it's a weeks operation? The only way the army can fight is by attacking camps deep inside Pak in Punjab and POK. It means a full scale war and who will win ?It could also mean defeat or a stalemate and a nuclear clash.

You are right any attack in side Pakistan will be change in full scale war. If India will won war but with it cann't win Kashmiries. Best solution of this problem is that India and Pakistan both kept which is with them. Second India abolish section 370.

That should have been done soon after Pakistan declared war on India after Independence..

I am amazed at the manner in which the Hindus have been treated in the valley simply because Muslims are in majority , so one can imagine what would be the fate of the hindus in Years to cone when their number keeps growing as it has been happening so far  . Not a murmur about the suffering of Pandits  from the grand old Communal party or any of it's leaders . Today they defend the stone pelters and ask Pakistan to help them remove Modi . My own feeling is that Kashmiri separatists and other terror group s draw their strength from our opposition politicians who are anything but patriotic ...

Pakistan attacked IN J&K in 1948. Time is gone and it is not fruitful to talk that it should be have been done at that time. If congress government of that time gave more time to army country and we we are not facing current problem. policy of center government of withdrawing cases from stone pelters is discoursing defence forces.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

We can eliminate terrorists and terrorism from Kashmir as it is very simple task (Army can do it within a week)  but if corruption is eradicated most of the problems will be solved. We don't want the origin of corruption back in power.

Are you sure it's a weeks operation? The only way the army can fight is by attacking camps deep inside Pak in Punjab and POK. It means a full scale war and who will win ?It could also mean defeat or a stalemate and a nuclear clash.

You are right any attack in side Pakistan will be change in full scale war. If India will won war but with it cann't win Kashmiries. Best solution of this problem is that India and Pakistan both kept which is with them. Second India abolish section 370.

That should have been done soon after Pakistan declared war on India after Independence..

I am amazed at the manner in which the Hindus have been treated in the valley simply because Muslims are in majority , so one can imagine what would be the fate of the hindus in Years to cone when their number keeps growing as it has been happening so far  . Not a murmur about the suffering of Pandits  from the grand old Communal party or any of it's leaders . Today they defend the stone pelters and ask Pakistan to help them remove Modi . My own feeling is that Kashmiri separatists and other terror group s draw their strength from our opposition politicians who are anything but patriotic ...

Pakistan attacked IN J&K in 1948. Time is gone and it is not fruitful to talk that it should be have been done at that time. If congress government of that time gave more time to army country and we we are not facing current problem. policy of center government of withdrawing cases from stone pelters is discoursing defence forces.

There is no solution to Kashmir issue. No doubt Nehru created it, but the BJP had 2 PM and 9 years in power. What did they do? The fact is it is not the BJP or Congress fault but the inherent nature of Hinduism that does not breed fanaticism and the "chalta hai" attitude.

suni51 wrote:

And one should not forget the fact that Nehru was a Kashmiri Pundit himself but did almost nothing to help them. He is rather responsible for present situation of Kashmiri Pundits.

Ok, this is an accepted fact. But harping on it is not going to solve the problem. What next?. BJP is in power for 10 years what did they do? The basic fault is with the` Hindu character that wants to avoid confrontation and hard decisions.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I wonder why people are not commenting that root cause of Kashmir problem is the Hindu psyche which is non-violent and appeasement. That's the reason Muslims and British ruled over millions of Hindus with a handful of men. During Mughal Raj, the Mughals numbered no more than 100,000 but Hindus numbered 250 million yet like meek sheep they allowed them to be herded.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I wonder why people are not commenting that root cause of Kashmir problem is the Hindu psyche which is non-violent and appeasement. That's the reason Muslims and British ruled over millions of Hindus with a handful of men. During Mughal Raj, the Mughals numbered no more than 100,000 but Hindus numbered 250 million yet like meek sheep they allowed them to be herded.

I agree with you to a great extent. That is one reason I support a Hindu Government in India for coming decade so that minority appeasement and soft hinduism is not promoted and misused any more.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Ok, this is an accepted fact. But harping on it is not going to solve the problem. What next?. BJP is in power for 10 years what did they do? The basic fault is with the` Hindu character that wants to avoid confrontation and hard decisions.

These is no benefit of this parrot cram that Nehru is responsible for Kashmir problem. No one can live in past. It is time to think for present and future. It is in hand but it is not possible to change past. Best solution is to abolish 370 like permit system.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
suni51 wrote:

There is no solution to Kashmir issue. No doubt Nehru created it, but the BJP had 2 PM and 9 years in power. What did they do? The fact is it is not the BJP or Congress fault but the inherent nature of Hinduism that does not breed fanaticism and the "chalta hai" attitude.

Congress had 5 PM. What did they do? Indria Gandhi had  chance but was not patient. She lost this chance is lost 4 hours of meeting in Shimla after 1971 war. These are words of Banzeer Bhutto which so wrote in her book daughter of East. 

I agree with @ MG about the Hindu psyche..we are opportunistic and fence sitters jumping to any side that benefits us ...I hope the future generations wake up to the fact and deal with the situation in a better manner , that is if it is not too late already..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.