Pro Kabaddi League 6 is proving to be the biggest ever event for Kabaddi with 6 players receiving bids of over 1 crore rupees. The sports popularity is certainly increasing and the players are reaping their just rewards.

What do you think about this? Do share your thoughts.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

One of my favorite games. I have just checked, 5 players including one from Iran got over 1 crore Rupees. The game is popular in the masses and as an entertainer.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N

Never expected Kabaddi league to to this height as the game is not as popular as badminton. Though this game might be popular in rural areas which is why it could achieve commercial success. The state game of Telangana is charting new heights of success. Finally we seem to have come some way from just the IPL or Cricket to Badmintion & Kabaddi.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

I am glad for how well Kabaddi is doing currently. Hopefully the trend will catchup with other sports as well.

Kabbadi is very popular game in my area. It is game which any one play without any cost. It ais too much popular in rural area of Rajasthan, Punjab and Haryana. It is good thing that player is getting hand some amount.It we make this game more popular.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.