Cruelty against animals is practiced from past to present. In olden days people used animals as a means of transport. Now with the increase in number of transport vehicles, people started using animals in another way. Now animals show various stunts, dances and more. They are now used to entertain people. One such video of camel dance is:

https://youtu.be/VXg9xvG5NCA

http://www.comparenshop.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Personally, i feel that people shouldn't promote such entertainment programs which involve animals. When people watch or promote such programs it encourage the owners.  And in the video shown, I fail to understand what is so entertaining about it. The poor camel was made to move its legs or lie down according to the owner's wish and the woman also didn't perform any dance step other than simply gyrating.

We see cruelty in different forms all over the country. It is a paradox where cows are worshipped by some but let off on streets the moment they become old and useless. I have seen the way some people treat their dogs , just feed them and ignore them... honestly , we need rules like they have in Europe and other countries where you have to apply and get approved to adopt any pet. After acquiring one you need to take it every quarter to the pet centers for inspection..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

We see cruelty in different forms all over the country. It is a paradox where cows are worshipped by some but let off on streets the moment they become old and useless. I have seen the way some people treat their dogs , just feed them and ignore them... honestly , we need rules like they have in Europe and other countries where you have to apply and get approved to adopt any pet. After acquiring one you need to take it every quarter to the pet centers for inspection..

I also don't like it. I never wants to kept a pet. Because I believe that freedom is right of all living entity, including animals. What you seen in this video is natural. Camels like to dance. May be you see camel smoking. In winter camel like to smoking Biddi.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I also don't like it. I never wants to kept a pet. Because I believe that freedom is right of all living entity, including animals. What you seen in this video is natural. Camels like to dance. May be you see camel smoking. In winter camel like to smoking Biddi.

How can camels enjoy bidis? They can't smoke by themselves. They can't hold bidis. Its human beings who make them do it. Its against their nature.

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

How can camels enjoy bidis? They can't smoke by themselves. They can't hold bidis. Its human beings who make them do it. Its against their nature.

Yes camel can't smoke themselves, owner help them. It is very hard task to  force a camel to do anything. They like smoking in winter.

Yeah. There is no care about our animals in our country.

K. Yogita Sahiti

Yogita wrote:

You can certainly do better than this... Your answers/comments have nothing to add to the discussion so liable to be deleted. Please be a little more descriptive! 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
Yogita wrote:

You can certainly do better than this... Your answers/comments have nothing to add to the discussion so liable to be deleted. Please be a little more descriptive! 

One must be gave priority to enjoy here than earning. Some members are in hurry to reach at payout.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.