The topic is locked.

Deleted

K. Yogita Sahiti

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Please hit The like button if you like it 

K. Yogita Sahiti

This article is useful but please write some short.

Nice thoughts on plastic Yogita, sure we could do with liking plastic less and hating it more. However, please understand that your posts should be interacting, in that, they should invite and motivate people to write their thoughts too and you could interact with them. Cheers!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But as plastic still cause pollution in long run, its better to seek alternative to plastic and minimise its uses.

Many cities have banned plastic but there is no way you can ban it completely. At the most plastic bags can be banned which incidentally had become the worst pollutant in the last two decades..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Many cities have banned plastic but there is no way you can ban it completely. At the most plastic bags can be banned which incidentally had become the worst pollutant in the last two decades..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Really serious subject...

I don't use plastic at all! I mean as it's possible

I remember when I was working for Edited my boss and my colleagues always threw the plastic in general trash and did not sort it, sometimes they threw it on the road

I think these things should be punished 

usha manohar wrote:

You are right. Its not possible to totally do away with plastic. As for banning polythene bags, I believe there are two types- biodegradable and non biodegradable. And only the non biodegradable are banned in most cities. But generally the public cannot distinguish between these two types. Can anyone tell me how to identify them?

usha manohar wrote:

Plastic bags banned in my city also but peoples are using it without any fear. It is not possible to stop use of plastics. Recycling is best one solution of this problem. Plastic can be used in roads construction. Some state used it. Its strength road. In my road are damaged after every Moonsoon season. But Adm is not interested is use of plastic. 

Sorry Yogita, you are not allowed to post anything which is on the net even if it's your own blog post! Please do not copy paste posts from other sites.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.