Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sachin Pilot from Congress party is a promising young leader who comes across as a level headed person who speaks sensibly without going overboard. I feel that in the coming state elections in Rajasthan he would make a great impact especially when you take the incumbency factor for BJP...

Sachine is also leader like other congress leaders. He is not different one. He oppose all program of Modi government, toilot, cleaning, yoga. He is person who born with diamond spoon. Condition of BJP in Rajasthan is not good. All groups of society is on azitation. Congress may be won in coming election.

Opposing Mr Modi and BJP is their first and foremost agenda. But like you rightly said ,  Vasundara Raje has not been a great leader who made a difference. So, BJP may find it tough going in the coming election both at state and national levels

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: anil
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Sachin Pilot from Congress party is a promising young leader who comes across as a level headed person who speaks sensibly without going overboard. I feel that in the coming state elections in Rajasthan he would make a great impact especially when you take the incumbency factor for BJP...

Sachine is also leader like other congress leaders. He is not different one. He oppose all program of Modi government, toilot, cleaning, yoga. He is person who born with diamond spoon. Condition of BJP in Rajasthan is not good. All groups of society is on azitation. Congress may be won in coming election.

Opposing Mr Modi and BJP is their first and foremost agenda. But like you rightly said ,  Vasundara Raje has not been a great leader who made a difference. So, BJP may find it tough going in the coming election both at state and national levels

I am of the opinion that Rajasthan and Haryana may be two weak states for BJP in the coming elections. These two states have inefficient leaders and BJP might have to pay for it. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I am of the opinion that Rajasthan and Haryana may be two weak states for BJP in the coming elections. These two states have inefficient leaders and BJP might have to pay for it. 

Haryana is not serious problem for BJP. Because local parties is not strong at this time. Only Rastriya Lok Dal is active there. Two founder leader of it is in jail. Here BJP and congress are principal parties. Rastriya Lok dal may be do alliance with congress.But in Rajasthan every community is dissatisfied with this government. Corruption is at its peak.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.