Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Governor rue has been accepted. That is making the headlines today.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Their is not alternative of governor rule when congress and national confrance refuse to make government. Now it is question that whether governor rule is good or bad for country and J&K.

Governor rule is the only option right now. I feel that it will be good as army will have control over terrorists and separatist.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Governor rule is the only option right now. I feel that it will be good as army will have control over terrorists and separatist.

How will the army have control? Please elucidate

MG Singh wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

How will the army have control? Please elucidate

Army can do better in governor rule than a civil government. While civil government is J&K there are more that hundred heads who begins to cry on bit hardness army. But at present only governor is head of government and have not any direct relation with public.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Mehbooba Mufti , like her father has always been pro Pakistan and one could see that she was an unwilling partner where Army control was concerned. She wanted the seperatists and the terror linked groups to have a free run in the valley and she did so during the three years . Thankfully all that can now be controlled to a certain extent 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Mehbooba Mufti , like her father has always been pro Pakistan and one could see that she was an unwilling partner where Army control was concerned. She wanted the seperatists and the terror linked groups to have a free run in the valley and she did so during the three years . Thankfully all that can now be controlled to a certain extent 

Not only Mehbooba Mufti and her father son and father due of National confrence is also supporter of Pakistan. Once Farooq Abdulla said that if he was in Pakistan he may be President. These are ungreateful people who are eating of India and crushing to India.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Not only Mehbooba Mufti and her father son and father due of National confrence is also supporter of Pakistan. Once Farooq Abdulla said that if he was in Pakistan he may be President. These are ungreateful people who are eating of India and crushing to India.

And they always got a free leeway from the congress rule for so many years. They have become liability on Indian soil.

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

And they always got a free leeway from the congress rule for so many years. They have become liability on Indian soil.

Yes they are liability of India, India is meeting it honestly, But is very disappointed that they are helping evil peoples. 

For all of f them, meaning the political parties based in Kashmir Article 370 is a very sensitive issue which they would fight tooth and nail to preserve. That's why the Pandits were made to leave the valley so that the local Muslims can take over as well as bring in others  . One of the clause in it is ,if a Kashmiri woman marries a Indian , she loses  her rights as a citizen and toward property , whereas if she marries a Pakistani citizen , he becomes a Kashmiri...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.