Earning from online survey is good means of earning. I am doing it. But most of time I was screen out because I am not eligible for survey. If member is doing on line survey give some tips to complete surveys.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Online surveys are my favorite earning sites. I earn almost 500-600 a day from different survey sites when in India and 1000/ or even more while in Australia. I am working for more than 10 such sites at present.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Online surveys are my favorite earning sites. I earn almost 500-600 a day from different survey sites when in India and 1000/ or even more while in Australia. I am working for more than 10 such sites at present.

500-600 a day?? That's quite a big amount. I was told that earning by taking survey pays very little and consumes lots of time. How many survey do you take to earn such an amount in a day?

Thank you said by: suni51
jabeen wrote:
suni51 wrote:

500-600 a day?? That's quite a big amount. I was told that earning by taking survey pays very little and consumes lots of time. How many survey do you take to earn such an amount in a day?

I can earn even more if had time to fill them up all but due to my offline activity I have to skip a number of surveys almost every day. I get paid in the range of Rs25-100 each survey for Indians and $1- $5 for other survey sites. I can give you what I have done so far this morning and there will be more (10-15 by the evening). I get better offers in Australia (incidentally, I am leaving for Sydney tomorrow. Check what I did so far today- In case you want names of the survey sites, please let me know. By the way did you check your mailbox with my IED Wishes? 

Screen shot my mailbox this morning- each survey is worth Rs 45 to Rs 90. And the one from the Australian site is worth $1.5.Screenshot 118

Thank you said by: jabeen

@Sunil. That sounds too good!! Well one need to explore more and be regular to the sites to earn well online.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

suni51 wrote:

I am also using about 10 sites. But I have problem that in most of surveys site said me that you are not eligible for this survey. It is my views that I am facing this problem because my age is 57 and I am also from a small city. Sunil plzz. write some tips to conduct more surveys. Today I earned 100IR

Arunima Singh wrote:

@Sunil. That sounds too good!! Well one need to explore more and be regular to the sites to earn well online.

Are you interested in survey work? If yes write me.

suni51 wrote:
jabeen wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I can earn even more if had time to fill them up all but due to my offline activity I have to skip a number of surveys almost every day. I get paid in the range of Rs25-100 each survey for Indians and $1- $5 for other survey sites. I can give you what I have done so far this morning and there will be more (10-15 by the evening). I get better offers in Australia (incidentally, I am leaving for Sydney tomorrow. Check what I did so far today- In case you want names of the survey sites, please let me know. By the way did you check your mailbox with my IED Wishes? 

Screen shot my mailbox this morning- each survey is worth Rs 45 to Rs 90. And the one from the Australian site is worth $1.5.Screenshot 118

I access the sites through mobile. May be that's why I don't see any mailbox in my dashboard. I shall check it later through my laptop

jabeen wrote:
suni51 wrote:
jabeen wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I access the sites through mobile. May be that's why I don't see any mailbox in my dashboard. I shall check it later through my laptop

This screenshot  is that of my Gmail's inbox. 

I also take these survey but have no time with my other works of fiction writing. Two novels of mine are being published by Penguin.

MG Singh wrote:

I also take these survey but have no time with my other works of fiction writing. Two novels of mine are being published by Penguin.

All the best!! Do let us know when it is published. I would like to have a look at it. What are the books about??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.