Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

I think many people here work on survey sites. Can you suggest me some of them. With some personal problems and health issues of my mother in law, I have limited my offline job. I am going to school only twice a week for Parents workshop. I have more free time at hand and would like to know of more ways to earn online. I am more interested in sites that will pay for article and blogging. Upfront payment ones will be better. 

I know your problem first time. Offline job is also not possible for me because of my health problem. I am with Global test Market for long time it is paying survey site. Here some time reward for one survey is more than 100/-  Clixsence earlier was a PTC site but know it is survey site. It is providing survey of many survey sites. It is also paying site. Join it

https://www.clixsense.com/?2729892

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I think many people here work on survey sites. Can you suggest me some of them. With some personal problems and health issues of my mother in law, I have limited my offline job. I am going to school only twice a week for Parents workshop. I have more free time at hand and would like to know of more ways to earn online. I am more interested in sites that will pay for article and blogging. Upfront payment ones will be better. 

I know your problem first time. Offline job is also not possible for me because of my health problem. I am with Global test Market for long time it is paying survey site. Here some time reward for one survey is more than 100/-  Clixsence earlier was a PTC site but know it is survey site. It is providing survey of many survey sites. It is also paying site. Join it

Arunima@ I joined your suggested site yougov.com. today I login but I did not got any survey there. They will sent me survey direct in my inbox or I log in site and complete survey when they available.

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I am new to yougov and toluna. Just joined it last week after coming to know about them in this forum. Have completed a few surveys for them. I would like to get some feedback about them from those who are old to these survey sites. Do you consider them worth for earning??

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am new to yougov and toluna. Just joined it last week after coming to know about them in this forum. Have completed a few surveys for them. I would like to get some feedback about them from those who are old to these survey sites. Do you consider them worth for earning??

Yes Arunima, they are both worth sticking around. I am doing Toluna surveys for many years now and have earned considerable amount and am still getting surveys daily. Although I am new at yougov, I don't get surveys many often and also fail to qualify when Ido get. Actually all survey sites work a bit differently for everyone, depends on profile, demographics etc. I dont get many at yougov but Sunil is doing quite well on them, that is one example. Apart from these two, I am at Valued Opinions, AIP, Global Test Market etc. which are going quite well for me. So be sure to click on surveys as and when they appear and also fill up profile surveys whenever they are available, another way to ensure you get more surveys/.

If you are interested in signing up as a referral, I would be happy to share my referral link.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Yes Arunima, they are both worth sticking around. I am doing Toluna surveys for many years now and have earned considerable amount and am still getting surveys daily. Although I am new at yougov, I don't get surveys many often and also fail to qualify when Ido get. Actually all survey sites work a bit differently for everyone, depends on profile, demographics etc. I dont get many at yougov but Sunil is doing quite well on them, that is one example. Apart from these two, I am at Valued Opinions, AIP, Global Test Market etc. which are going quite well for me. So be sure to click on surveys as and when they appear and also fill up profile surveys whenever they are available, another way to ensure you get more surveys/.

If you are interested in signing up as a referral, I would be happy to share my referral link.

Thank You Kalyani.

My mother in law is not keeping well. So I have limited my timings to go to school or do counseling at home. I am going out to school only once in a fortnight to do some parent or teacher workshop. I am doing counseling at home only for two days in week instead of five days. That makes me available at home for longer time. I would like to utilize it for some online earning and writing. You please send your referral link.  Also share if you know of sites that pay for writing articles for them. 

Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Thank You Kalyani.

My mother in law is not keeping well. So I have limited my timings to go to school or do counseling at home. I am going out to school only once in a fortnight to do some parent or teacher workshop. I am doing counseling at home only for two days in week instead of five days. That makes me available at home for longer time. I would like to utilize it for some online earning and writing. You please send your referral link.  Also share if you know of sites that pay for writing articles for them. 

Arunima, you didn't join site I posted here. I am associated with clixsence for long time. Earlier it was PTS site but know it is providing survey task and offers. It is paying and legit sites. You also get here surveys of  many sites like Global test market, Cint, opinon, speakup, top research and many more. You need to sing up each and every site. Once you sign up it you will get here survey of all these survey providers. Join it

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Thank You Kalyani.

Arunima, you didn't join share I posted here. I am associated with clixsence for long time. Earlier it was PTS site but know it is providing survey task and offers. It is paying and legit sites. You also get here surveys of  many sites like Global test market, Cint, opinon, speakup, top research and many more. You need to sing up each and every site. Once you sign up it you will get here survey of all these survey providers. Join it

The signal is too weak in our area for last 2-3 days. I am facing a lot of problem with connectivity and so it did not click. In morning, I typed the comments but the connection shut down while posting it. It was frustrating. I will try it again.

Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Thank You Kalyani.

Even I am interested in sites that pay for writing articles as this site no longer accepts article. I ve been searching similar article writing sites but has been unsuccessful so far.

jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Thank You Kalyani.

Even I am interested in sites that pay for writing articles as this site no longer accepts article. I ve been searching similar article writing sites but has been unsuccessful so far.

I can suggest you few sites like Ayurveda where you can earn well but with extra efforts. I know a few other sites if you have a PayPal account.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: jabeen
suni51 wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Thank You Kalyani.

I can suggest you few sites like Ayurveda where you can earn well but with extra efforts. I know a few other sites if you have a PayPal account.

Thank you Sunil.

I have joined a few sites as you suggested me earlier and I am finding them good. Is it Ayushveda or Ayurveda?? I came across Ayushveda while searching online. I have paypal account. You can suggest me other sites for writing articles.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.