Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have joined clixsense but have not been able to complete any survey so far..it seems there is nothing that is fit for me and I can participate. I have finished some on toluna and you gov and collected some points.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I have joined clixsense but have not been able to complete any survey so far..it seems there is nothing that is fit for me and I can participate. I have finished some on toluna and you gov and collected some points.

Arunima, you can try Valued Opinions too, it is a good site and I have been doing quite well there for a few years now.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
Arunima Singh wrote:

Do you complete your profile survey? If not than first complete it. Don't worry here survey is available whole days. Try again.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Arunima, you can try Valued Opinions too, it is a good site and I have been doing quite well there for a few years now.

Thanks Arunima, I will join it.

Woah, this is good amount to be honest. I had started taking online survey only from one site but they only pay after we reach about 500 points. But am looking for other sites that can pay in rupees and not paypal or gift vouchers. 

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Woah, this is good amount to be honest. I had started taking online survey only from one site but they only pay after we reach about 500 points. But am looking for other sites that can pay in rupees and not paypal or gift vouchers. 

But the sites that pay through Paypal are quite good as the money that comes in your Paypal account comes directly into your bank account in Indian rupees! So why aren't you interested in the,m?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

But the sites that pay through Paypal are quite good as the money that comes in your Paypal account comes directly into your bank account in Indian rupees! So why aren't you interested in the,m?

Most of survey sites are abroad base so they never pay in rupee. Paypal is right, I am also not interested in vouchers. I reached at one site at payout but it problem for me how I will use vouchers. 

Most sites like Opinion poll, toluna etc are paying in Indian Rupees through PayTm so if you do not have a PayPal account there is nothing to worry.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: anil
suni51 wrote:

Most sites like Opinion poll, toluna etc are paying in Indian Rupees through PayTm so if you do not have a PayPal account there is nothing to worry.

very nice. Indeed I have not reached at minimum payout of both sites. I have paypal account so I have not any problem with paypal.

I feel I am loosing my interest with survey sites. It needs a good amount of patience and I am loosing mine. I have started finding it boring and monotonous. May be I need to take some break from them for some. DO you also take some break and then get back to them?

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.