Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:

I feel I am loosing my interest with survey sites. It needs a good amount of patience and I am loosing mine. I have started finding it boring and monotonous. May be I need to take some break from them for some. DO you also take some break and then get back to them?

I am also facing problem with survey sites. But I am not Interested in break. I have enough time to check these sites. By the way what you will do in break  time?

Arunima Singh wrote:

I feel I am loosing my interest with survey sites. It needs a good amount of patience and I am loosing mine. I have started finding it boring and monotonous. May be I need to take some break from them for some. DO you also take some break and then get back to them?

Initially it is like that will all survey sites, but if you have patience and stick with them, then you do get lots of benefits. For eg, they might even send you surveys that require focus studies which pay quite good. I was recently asked to be a part of Philips community which has brought out smart lighting in India so I was a part of the community for a few weeks, was sent home a smart lighting kit worth Rs. 15000, asked to test at home and we had several discussions about lighting and stuff. At the end of the study, we were all paid Rs. 7500 and also got to keep the lovely lighting kit. This is just one example of what can be made available to you if you stick around long enough.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I always wondered about the survey sites legitimacy. Here, many of you are working on such sites so it means I can also give it a try.

shampasaid

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I always wondered about the survey sites legitimacy. Here, many of you are working on such sites so it means I can also give it a try.

As with other types of online work, there are some who try to scam you here too, but with experience and careful attention, you finally figure out which ones are legit and work well for you. It is better to join the best known ones first !

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

As with other types of online work, there are some who try to scam you here too, but with experience and careful attention, you finally figure out which ones are legit and work well for you. It is better to join the best known ones first !

@Kalyani Thanks for your advice. I will always keep it in mind. If possible guide me which site to join. If you can name some article writing site too which will be of quite help then it will be doubly great.  

shampasaid

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Initially it is like that will all survey sites, but if you have patience and stick with them, then you do get lots of benefits. For eg, they might even send you surveys that require focus studies which pay quite good. I was recently asked to be a part of Philips community which has brought out smart lighting in India so I was a part of the community for a few weeks, was sent home a smart lighting kit worth Rs. 15000, asked to test at home and we had several discussions about lighting and stuff. At the end of the study, we were all paid Rs. 7500 and also got to keep the lovely lighting kit. This is just one example of what can be made available to you if you stick around long enough.

That's very much true and you did a good job, congrats. Although such offers are too few in India but in tier one countries you get something or the other almost everyday. You will be surprised to note that I get almost one item daily on average ranging from chocolate, shampoo, bottled water, packed food etc only if I agree to give them feedback (and my home address) at the end of the survey beside the regular fee (and additional fee on feedback).  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

That's very much true and you did a good job, congrats. Although such offers are too few in India but in tier one countries you get something or the other almost everyday. You will be surprised to note that I get almost one item daily on average ranging from chocolate, shampoo, bottled water, packed food etc only if I agree to give them feedback (and my home address) at the end of the survey beside the regular fee (and additional fee on feedback).  

Thank you Sunil! Yes, such offers are quite rare in India, although I have had a few such before, years back when I was expecting, I received a small hamper of newly launched baby products by Johnson & Johnson, then I received a bottle of shampoo bottle which was yet to hit the market and so on. But we can get such benefits only if make sure our profiles are updated on as many survey sites as possible and stick around long enough! I am sure you being in Australia is working very well to your advantage as tier countries are more consumer based and so need lots of first-level consumers to use and review their products!

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

congratulation Arunima, I am waiting for for survey like it. I wrote it in my reply that we must check sites everyday.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

That is quite encouraging and motivating. I need to keep my patience with them. Thank You. I have joined the site suggested by you. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

That is quite encouraging and motivating. I need to keep my patience with them. Thank You. I have joined the site suggested by you. 

Yes, please have patience and do not lose heart! Will send you more links to join soon

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.