Hi,

Welcome to the Games Beaten 2018 thread! In this thread, we list and discuss what games we've beaten this year. Per Racketboy tradition, this thread is not a competition, not a place where we hold to hard and fast rules about what games can count, when, or why, etc. The only expectation is that you perhaps talk a bit about what you've beaten: What were your thoughts? Why did you play? Would you recommend it? This thread is about sharing our personal accomplishments and engaging one another about the games we have played!Are you curious about what kinds of reviews people like to read in this thread? Take a look at this poll and discussion from 2017.If you are new to this thread for the year, feel free to jump in any time between now and the end of the year. If you have questions or need help, feel free to hit me up! For reference, here's a couple of past threads so you can see how people have approached their participation, their list making, etc.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

There is no poll and discussions mentioned here.

I hope I got your point correctly. Well this year I participated in several race games held in our Apartment complex Sports Day. I won the 400m race and 100 m swimming race. Besides that I was a runner-up for women's carrom tournament. It felt good.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.