It has been almost an year and half since I joined Boddunan and I have really enjoyed being active here. But off late I have found that the participation has dropped down drastically. We are only a few who are regular and active. There is no new polls. Even in Question- Answer section, the participation has dropped. I really miss the interesting questions by Sandhya Rani. Each time I visit the Answer section, I miss her. Hope that things are back to good days and we see more active participation, more interesting questions and forum discussion. Till the admin takes a call on reviving the article section, lets rejuvenate the active sections at least.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

What is needed is a complete overhaul here , so that the  earning opportunities that existed before are reinstalled...article writing was stopped even before it took off !!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, jabeen
usha manohar wrote:

What is needed is a complete overhaul here , so that the  earning opportunities that existed before are reinstalled...article writing was stopped even before it took off !!

I totally agree with you! We should have been given a little more time for article writing.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Fiscal motivation is must to continue any site. Many sites closed because they reduce opportunities of earning. Mylot Daily wiki are one of them. 

anil wrote:

Fiscal motivation is must to continue any site. Many sites closed because they reduce opportunities of earning. Mylot Daily wiki are one of them. 

Well, I am on a very few sites  and do not know much about it. However, I like Boddunan a lot for the kind of forum discussions we have and the quality contributions by few of the active members. Also being an Indian site, I find good discussions around politics and current affairs in our country here. I wish we could bring back some of the old features like contests and article writing and revive it. It is a good user friendly site and I would look forward to it's revival and more participation. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Well, I am on a very few sites  and do not know much about it. However, I like Boddunan a lot for the kind of forum discussions we have and the quality contributions by few of the active members. Also being an Indian site, I find good discussions around politics and current affairs in our country here. I wish we could bring back some of the old features like contests and article writing and revive it. It is a good user friendly site and I would look forward to it's revival and more participation. 

Yes it is family site.I think you don't know about my condition. I am disable person, hearing impaired and physical disable. Once in one discussion I wrote that I have not friend circle. On it Usha replied that we all members of boddunan are your friends. So it very important site for me. All you are my virtual friend but for me you are more than physical friends. Continue here.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar, Arunima Singh
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Amen to that ! I guess all of us active members are waiting for such a day when there is plenty to do here 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

Amen to that ! I guess all of us active members are waiting for such a day when there is plenty to do here 

I am not sure if the admin has such plans in near future but I can ask for his permission to introduce some earning sites or your ref-links in forums within a reasonable limit.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:

I am not sure if the admin has such plans in near future but I can ask for his permission to introduce some earning sites or your ref-links in forums within a reasonable limit.

Here only few members are active than what is benefit of posting ref-links . If admin restart paying monthly share that it will helpful and also motivate members to active here.

But what I fail to understand is how has the closing of features that existed earlier such as article writing benefitted the site or admin? I feel that it has only demotivated many members. So why are these earlier features not being revived?

jabeen wrote:

But what I fail to understand is how has the closing of features that existed earlier such as article writing benefitted the site or admin? I feel that it has only demotivated many members. So why are these earlier features not being revived?

Indeed! This thought never crossed my mind though so obvious, may be the management is feeling that the price paid to Articles is more than the revenue generated from that section. May be if there are more Articles written than what are being written, then the site may break even, if that is the case, atleast 2 months it can be revived with a target given to the members for each month which is required for the site to continue, however quality should not be compromised. That should just give a good understanding between management & members.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.