Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
epraneeth77 wrote:
jabeen wrote:

But what I fail to understand is how has the closing of features that existed earlier such as article writing benefitted the site or admin? I feel that it has only demotivated many members. So why are these earlier features not being revived?

Indeed! This thought never crossed my mind though so obvious, may be the management is feeling that the price paid to Articles is more than the revenue generated from that section. May be if there are more Articles written than what are being written, then the site may break even, if that is the case, atleast 2 months it can be revived with a target given to the members for each month which is required for the site to continue, however quality should not be compromised. That should just give a good understanding between management & members.

Your talking about target of earning or number of article. I think if admin wants members always like to co-oprate with them. Your suggestion is good one.

About article section I have a suggestion from my understanding. Maybe it is not having traffic as people are not writing on topics that attract more readers. Admin can give suggestions about topics to be written and with deadlines. Only good quality articles following the deadlines can be selected and published. Poor quality ones can be discarded. For those who write on topics of their interest, the payment amount can be a little less than the topics that are in demand. 

Admin can make categories and post topics. Members can pick up the topics and finish it by deadline.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

About article section I have a suggestion from my understanding. Maybe it is not having traffic as people are not writing on topics that attract more readers. Admin can give suggestions about topics to be written and with deadlines. Only good quality articles following the deadlines can be selected and published. Poor quality ones can be discarded. For those who write on topics of their interest, the payment amount can be a little less than the topics that are in demand. 

Admin can make categories and post topics. Members can pick up the topics and finish it by deadline.

your suggestion is valuable. But it is depends of Admin to consider these or not. But it my suggestion that if admin restart article option we members after reading article we share these on FB TWitter and other social networking sites. It is increase traffic.

We should focus on very good content for article section along with good combination of keywords do that the website gets good amount of advertisements and traffic as well . For this the articles need to be heavily moderated because previously some mischievous people used to write articles with a lot of spelling mistakes and repeated content for earning fast money.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77
arjun sai wrote:

We should focus on very good content for article section along with good combination of keywords do that the website gets good amount of advertisements and traffic as well . For this the articles need to be heavily moderated because previously some mischievous people used to write articles with a lot of spelling mistakes and repeated content for earning fast money.

I agree with you. There should be strict control over quality. I hope that admin takes some decision in favor of users and also for betterment of site. Article writing was one feature that attracted most of the users here. Not having it anymore is disappointing for more.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:
jabeen wrote:

But what I fail to understand is how has the closing of features that existed earlier such as article writing benefitted the site or admin? I feel that it has only demotivated many members. So why are these earlier features not being revived?

Indeed! This thought never crossed my mind though so obvious, may be the management is feeling that the price paid to Articles is more than the revenue generated from that section. May be if there are more Articles written than what are being written, then the site may break even, if that is the case, atleast 2 months it can be revived with a target given to the members for each month which is required for the site to continue, however quality should not be compromised. That should just give a good understanding between management & members.

Your talking about target of earning or number of article. I think if admin wants members always like to co-oprate with them. Your suggestion is good one.

Target of earning per Article for the Admin. Indeed if Admin can clearly state his wish in the form of rules & regulations, it can be followed by us all.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.