Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

The suicide rate of farmers is highest in Maharashtra , next comes Andhra and Karnataka. Whereas in Andhra Chandrababu Naidu has taken egfeeffec measures to control this and help out the farmers the other two states have done precious little , no wonder the farmers are angry ..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/city/kolhapur/for-maharashtra-dairy-farmers-milk-is-now-cheaper-than-water/amp_articleshow/64716085.cms

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

The suicide rate of farmers is highest in Maharashtra , next comes Andhra and Karnataka. Whereas in Andhra Chandrababu Naidu has taken egfeeffec measures to control this and help out the farmers the other two states have done precious little , no wonder the farmers are angry ..

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/m.timesofindia.com/city/kolhapur/for-maharashtra-dairy-farmers-milk-is-now-cheaper-than-water/amp_articleshow/64716085.cms

Indeed agriculture is not profitable job. Second thing most of our farmers are not educated. They are following old crop pattern. Sugar can is principal crop of Maharashtra. But at present it is not profitable because production of sugar is too much in country. If farmers want to make agriculture a profit earning job they must be change farming pattern

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Indeed agriculture is not profitable job. Second thing most of our farmers are not educated. They are following old crop pattern. Sugar can is principal crop of Maharashtra. But at present it is not profitable because production of sugar is too much in country. If farmers want to make agriculture a profit earning job they must be change farming pattern

It would be wrong to assume that agriculture is not a profitable business as some farmers seem to ve done quite well. Moreover, even though a majority of the farmers are uneducated, there are lots of NGOs and other governmental agencies that encourages the farmers to adopt the improved agricultural practices. By the way, if the production of sugar is surplus in the country, how come India still imports sugar from countries like Pakistan and Brazil? 

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It would be wrong to assume that agriculture is not a profitable business as some farmers seem to ve done quite well. Moreover, even though a majority of the farmers are uneducated, there are lots of NGOs and other governmental agencies that encourages the farmers to adopt the improved agricultural practices. By the way, if the production of sugar is surplus in the country, how come India still imports sugar from countries like Pakistan and Brazil? 

You are right, only farmers which have enough land are sound conditions. Here is my area farmers are facing many problems. Here is shortage of water of irrigation, weather clamities, price of crops and many more. It is also right that if farmers adopt new agriculture practice, they can earn much better. Some farmers are doing it but these are few. Zero cost farming is also one of them. Importing sugar is government policy, other wise country have enough stock of sugar. One site government in importing on other also exporting it.

Rain gives respite from scorching heat is a wonderful experience but I love it when I am indoors as well as no wet clothes hanging around me. Well, rain songs, a cup of tea and some pakora during rain is a celebration.   

shampasaid

Bangalore is having sufficient rain but still it is facing severe shortage of water.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Rain gives respite from scorching heat is a wonderful experience but I love it when I am indoors as well as no wet clothes hanging around me. Well, rain songs, a cup of tea and some pakora during rain is a celebration.   

You don't like wet in rain, but it is views that if you want to enjoy rain season must be have a rain bath. I like it.

Arunima Singh wrote:

Bangalore is having sufficient rain but still it is facing severe shortage of water.

Bangalore is having good rain but we waiting for good rain. We are fade up with heat and humidity. Fans and coolers are not giving us some relax from heat and humidity.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Bangalore is having good rain but we waiting for good rain. We are fade up with heat and humidity. Fans and coolers are not giving us some relax from heat and humidity.

I know. My mom and brother call me from Delhi and keep complaining about the heat and humidity there. Here is Bangalore, I am sitting and writing and even the fans are switched off. it is pleasant and we are having regular drizzling and showers.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I know. My mom and brother call me from Delhi and keep complaining about the heat and humidity there. Here is Bangalore, I am sitting and writing and even the fans are switched off. it is pleasant and we are having regular drizzling and showers.

At present Monsoon is active in Rajasthan and also some parts of my district. But here in my city we have not enough rain. yesterday we have some showers, but these are not enough to save from heat and humidity. I don't like to spend whole days in AC room. At present I sitting in lobby and I wet with sweat.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.