Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In Karnataka for the first time in more than 30 years , all the resorviors are full and waterfalls are full of water , attracting a lot of tourists . The jog falls is filled to capacity ...

a4e5090cf70e91cbfa8af2b839dc307b

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In Karnataka for the first time in more than 30 years , all the resorviors are full and waterfalls are full of water , attracting a lot of tourists . The jog falls is filled to capacity ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Beautiful waterfall, It is too much eye catching. thanks for sharing this beauty of Karnatka.

This week it has not rained much in Bangalore.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

This week it has not rained much in Bangalore.

Thanks God, Yesterday we had 65MM rain.

anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Rain gives respite from scorching heat is a wonderful experience but I love it when I am indoors as well as no wet clothes hanging around me. Well, rain songs, a cup of tea and some pakora during rain is a celebration.   

You don't like wet in rain, but it is views that if you want to enjoy rain season must be have a rain bath. I like it.

@anil Person to person choice differs. I know many who love to get wet but seriously, I never enjoy it. I love to watch it through window. 

shampasaid

usha manohar wrote:

By sharing this pic you are tempting me to visit the particular place. Truly, beauty at its peak. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

By sharing this pic you are tempting me to visit the particular place. Truly, beauty at its peak. 

Monsoon is celebrated year after year because of the magic it brings into our lives ...

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Rain gives respite from scorching heat is a wonderful experience but I love it when I am indoors as well as no wet clothes hanging around me. Well, rain songs, a cup of tea and some pakora during rain is a celebration.   

You don't like wet in rain, but it is views that if you want to enjoy rain season must be have a rain bath. I like it.

@anil Person to person choice differs. I know many who love to get wet but seriously, I never enjoy it. I love to watch it through window. 

It does not make any difference how we will enjoy. It enough that you enjoying this season. Carry on.blush

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

It is most beautiful and attractive place. Every one wants to visit and enjoy this wonderful waterfal.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.