Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

Yes, the common man has to live on the mercey of Nature. We want rain so dearly but when it submerges everything we then wait for the Sun to shine and save our life and belongings. In India drainage system is built to drain the money into wrong channels.

Who is responsible for it? Rain is not responsible for it, it is dearly as earlier. Greed and corruption make it disaster.

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Rain gives respite from scorching heat is a wonderful experience but I love it when I am indoors as well as no wet clothes hanging around me. Well, rain songs, a cup of tea and some pakora during rain is a celebration.   

You don't like wet in rain, but it is views that if you want to enjoy rain season must be have a rain bath. I like it.

@anil Person to person choice differs. I know many who love to get wet but seriously, I never enjoy it. I love to watch it through window. 

It changes with age too. I enjoyed getting wet and rain bath as a child and youth. Now I like to see it through window.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

Rain gives respite from scorching heat is a wonderful experience but I love it when I am indoors as well as no wet clothes hanging around me. Well, rain songs, a cup of tea and some pakora during rain is a celebration.   

You don't like wet in rain, but it is views that if you want to enjoy rain season must be have a rain bath. I like it.

@anil Person to person choice differs. I know many who love to get wet but seriously, I never enjoy it. I love to watch it through window. 

It changes with age too. I enjoyed getting wet and rain bath as a child and youth. Now I like to see it through window.

We must be enjoy every season rain as well, how, it is not a question.

I was happy to see a bright sunny day after weeks in Bangalore. I have finished with washing of heavy laundry which was due for quite some time. I love the fresh laundry after a bright sun bath. But it was hot too and I needed to speed up the fan which used to be off for all these days due to rain and cold. I guess each weather comes with its own pros and cons.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I was happy to see a bright sunny day after weeks in Bangalore. I have finished with washing of heavy laundry which was due for quite some time. I love the fresh laundry after a bright sun bath. But it was hot too and I needed to speed up the fan which used to be off for all these days due to rain and cold. I guess each weather comes with its own pros and cons.

Yes God has not make any thing perfect. Light with darkness, flower with throne, happy with sorrow. But all these are necessary for our life.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.