The topic is locked.

Scope of Hindi blog

Category: General Discussions 11 months ago

Hindi in my mother tongue and it is used by  large number of peoples in India and abroad. What is scope of Blogging in Hindi.

Like it on Facebook, +1 on Google, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Scope of Hindi blog

    by » 11 months ago


    I think whether the blog will attract others or not depends upon how it is is presented and what are the contents. Nowadays, there are many famous blogs in different languages other than English. So there is a good scope for blogging in Hindi.

    If you are planning to start blogging, as you already use social media like Facebook you can promote it there.


  • Re: Scope of Hindi blog

    by » 11 months ago


    jabeen wrote:

    I think whether the blog will attract others or not depends upon how it is is presented and what are the contents. Nowadays, there are many famous blogs in different languages other than English. So there is a good scope for blogging in Hindi.

    If you are planning to start blogging, as you already use social media like Facebook you can promote it there.

    Thanks Jabeen, I am planing to start blogging in Hindi. I am using little bit FB and some other social networking site. My favorite topic is Bollywood, tourism and politics. Suggest me which is best one.


  • Re: Scope of Hindi blog

    by » 11 months ago


    I have found that few websites where I wrote a few blogs have now launched Hindi blogging. I love Hindi and that is my first love. I would like to blog in Hindi bt I have to get some time to restart it.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


  • Re: Scope of Hindi blog

    by » 11 months ago


    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I have found that few websites where I wrote a few blogs have now launched Hindi blogging. I love Hindi and that is my first love. I would like to blog in Hindi bt I have to get some time to restart it.

    Plz tell me this website. Also guide me to start blog. I have not much experience of it. Thanks


  • Re: Scope of Hindi blog

    by » 11 months ago


    A blog in any language which is well written and worth reading should work.


  • Re: Scope of Hindi blog

    by » 11 months ago


    Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

    A blog in any language which is well written and worth reading should work.

    Guide me more about blogging. thanks


  • Re: Scope of Hindi blog

    by » 10 months ago


    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I have found that few websites where I wrote a few blogs have now launched Hindi blogging. I love Hindi and that is my first love. I would like to blog in Hindi bt I have to get some time to restart it.

    Plz tell me this website. Also guide me to start blog. I have not much experience of it. Thanks

    @Arunima Kindly name the blogging sites. I have a query, was there any earning from the blogs you wrote? Actually, I am in search of some good sites which make a decent payment.  


    shampasaid


  • Re: Scope of Hindi blog

    by » 10 months ago


    Create your own Hindi blog on Google' Blogspot and apply for Adsense account after 6 months. You must have enough content, preferably 300 plus words each posts {at least 6 to7000 words} before applying for Adsense account. Google then runs it's adverts and you get paid once you accumulate 100 dollars in your bank account. ItsI not an easy task though but worth giving it a try.


  • Re: Scope of Hindi blog

    by » 10 months ago


    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I have found that few websites where I wrote a few blogs have now launched Hindi blogging. I love Hindi and that is my first love. I would like to blog in Hindi bt I have to get some time to restart it.

    Plz tell me this website. Also guide me to start blog. I have not much experience of it. Thanks

    @Arunima Kindly name the blogging sites. I have a query, was there any earning from the blogs you wrote? Actually, I am in search of some good sites which make a decent payment.  

    They are not paying sites but you get good exposure there and you can have your creative juices flowing there. If liked you can brag a few freelancing jobs. They do conduct workshops for their writers to improve your writing skills and have monthly contests and all. I have written a few for them in English. Lately got a mail that they are inviting Hindi blogs. The sites talk mainlu of female and social issue. They are womensweb.in and momspresso.com.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


    Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

  • Re: Scope of Hindi blog

    by » 10 months ago


    anil wrote:
    Arunima Singh wrote:

    I have found that few websites where I wrote a few blogs have now launched Hindi blogging. I love Hindi and that is my first love. I would like to blog in Hindi bt I have to get some time to restart it.

    Plz tell me this website. Also guide me to start blog. I have not much experience of it. Thanks

    I have replied to it in previous post to the same thread to Shampa.


    I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

    www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.