The topic is locked.

Hindi in my mother tongue and it is used by  large number of peoples in India and abroad. What is scope of Blogging in Hindi.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I think whether the blog will attract others or not depends upon how it is is presented and what are the contents. Nowadays, there are many famous blogs in different languages other than English. So there is a good scope for blogging in Hindi.

If you are planning to start blogging, as you already use social media like Facebook you can promote it there.

jabeen wrote:

I think whether the blog will attract others or not depends upon how it is is presented and what are the contents. Nowadays, there are many famous blogs in different languages other than English. So there is a good scope for blogging in Hindi.

If you are planning to start blogging, as you already use social media like Facebook you can promote it there.

Thanks Jabeen, I am planing to start blogging in Hindi. I am using little bit FB and some other social networking site. My favorite topic is Bollywood, tourism and politics. Suggest me which is best one.

I have found that few websites where I wrote a few blogs have now launched Hindi blogging. I love Hindi and that is my first love. I would like to blog in Hindi bt I have to get some time to restart it.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I have found that few websites where I wrote a few blogs have now launched Hindi blogging. I love Hindi and that is my first love. I would like to blog in Hindi bt I have to get some time to restart it.

Plz tell me this website. Also guide me to start blog. I have not much experience of it. Thanks

A blog in any language which is well written and worth reading should work.

Sheetal Kumar N wrote:

A blog in any language which is well written and worth reading should work.

Guide me more about blogging. thanks

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Plz tell me this website. Also guide me to start blog. I have not much experience of it. Thanks

@Arunima Kindly name the blogging sites. I have a query, was there any earning from the blogs you wrote? Actually, I am in search of some good sites which make a decent payment.  

shampasaid

Create your own Hindi blog on Google' Blogspot and apply for Adsense account after 6 months. You must have enough content, preferably 300 plus words each posts {at least 6 to7000 words} before applying for Adsense account. Google then runs it's adverts and you get paid once you accumulate 100 dollars in your bank account. ItsI not an easy task though but worth giving it a try.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

@Arunima Kindly name the blogging sites. I have a query, was there any earning from the blogs you wrote? Actually, I am in search of some good sites which make a decent payment.  

They are not paying sites but you get good exposure there and you can have your creative juices flowing there. If liked you can brag a few freelancing jobs. They do conduct workshops for their writers to improve your writing skills and have monthly contests and all. I have written a few for them in English. Lately got a mail that they are inviting Hindi blogs. The sites talk mainlu of female and social issue. They are womensweb.in and momspresso.com.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I have replied to it in previous post to the same thread to Shampa.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.