The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I have found that few websites where I wrote a few blogs have now launched Hindi blogging. I love Hindi and that is my first love. I would like to blog in Hindi bt I have to get some time to restart it.

Plz tell me this website. Also guide me to start blog. I have not much experience of it. Thanks

I have replied to it in previous post to the same thread to Shampa.

Thanks for reply, tell me one more thing, is these sites are only for females?

That's nice to know, please share where do you post Hindi articles. Would love to read some Hindi articles as well.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

If you guys are not interested in Google's Blogspot then try this although I am not sure you will earn from this

http://www.achhisoch.com/2016/03/09/top-10-hindi-blogs/

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

I have found that few websites where I wrote a few blogs have now launched Hindi blogging. I love Hindi and that is my first love. I would like to blog in Hindi bt I have to get some time to restart it.

Plz tell me this website. Also guide me to start blog. I have not much experience of it. Thanks

There is no gender restrictions but most of the writers here are female. I was given some award for one of my health blogs by Womens web and there I met one male writer who writes for the site. They mainly talk of social and female issues and accept such personal stories.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

There is no gender restrictions but most of the writers here are female. I was given some award for one of my health blogs by Womens web and there I met one male writer who writes for the site. They mainly talk of social and female issues and accept such personal stories.

I joined one site you mention here. Are you earning from this site?

Arunima Singh wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

@Arunima Kindly name the blogging sites. I have a query, was there any earning from the blogs you wrote? Actually, I am in search of some good sites which make a decent payment.  

They are not paying sites but you get good exposure there and you can have your creative juices flowing there. If liked you can brag a few freelancing jobs. They do conduct workshops for their writers to improve your writing skills and have monthly contests and all. I have written a few for them in English. Lately got a mail that they are inviting Hindi blogs. The sites talk mainlu of female and social issue. They are womensweb.in and momspresso.com.

@Arunima Thanks a lot for the detailed info. I will definitely check them once. It will be great to find some article writing sites that pay too but not finding one.  

shampasaid

It's nice to know, please share where you post 

dharmesh wrote:

It's nice to know, please share where you post 

Sorry but no personal links which redirect to your own websites. Thank you.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.