Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
ANkur Yadav wrote:

in my opinion it not correct to connect bluwe whale with kiki challenge as its a fun as the green alien dance on social media .

as kiki challenge is not harmful at all because the peformer is on conductor side seat and one more person is driving the car ,so no chance of any harm 

Take it as fun ,life is short ,be cool  and say "KIKI DO YOU LOVE ME".

But why does one need to dance and move with a vehicle , thereby causing inconvenience to pedestrians and slowing down vehicles behind you ..not noth cool about that

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

ANkur Yadav wrote:

in my opinion it not correct to connect bluwe whale with kiki challenge as its a fun as the green alien dance on social media .

as kiki challenge is not harmful at all because the peformer is on conductor side seat and one more person is driving the car ,so no chance of any harm 

Life is short and such cool challenges make sure that it becomes shorter for few who do not heed to safety measures. This challenge came in to criticism when it hurt few of the youngsters badly. It is not cool to violate the safety rules for oneself and causing inconvenience to others. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Momo challenge is another dangerous game which is making people commit suicide, Ki ki challenge on the other hand is a much lighter challenge, however it is also a dangerous act. People are coming up with different, so called trending & fashion acts which are totally rubbish, non safety filled. It is the responsibility of citizens and celebrities to act with awareness & practicality.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

ANkur Yadav wrote:

I think no one is agree with you that KiKi is not harmful. All people who will accept this challenge may be not be trained for stunts.

Arunima Singh wrote:
ANkur Yadav wrote:

Life is short and such cool challenges make sure that it becomes shorter for few who do not heed to safety measures. This challenge came in to criticism when it hurt few of the youngsters badly. It is not cool to violate the safety rules for oneself and causing inconvenience to others. 

Without proper training I never favor any stunt. All stunt by a trained or untrained on public places in harmful for performer and other peoples as well.

I wonder how the useless ideas come to anyone's mind.. or how useless the people who are following the same. They don't think that  its dangerous for them

epraneeth77 wrote:

Momo challenge is another dangerous game which is making people commit suicide, Ki ki challenge on the other hand is a much lighter challenge, however it is also a dangerous act. People are coming up with different, so called trending & fashion acts which are totally rubbish, non safety filled. It is the responsibility of citizens and celebrities to act with awareness & practicality.

What is Momo challenge??? I know about Blue Whale challenges that induce youngsters to commit suicide but I am hearing about Momo challenge for the first time!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

What is Momo challenge??? I know about Blue Whale challenges that induce youngsters to commit suicide but I am hearing about Momo challenge for the first time!

From what little I have read about it, this game is similar to blue whale. The children are asked to contact ' momo' whose dp has an image of bulging eyes and wide smile, taken from the works of a well known painter. Momo then gives several task which generally induces violence. The participants are made to feel that the completion of all the tasks will make them meet momo in person but the ultimate task involves committing suicide.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

From what little I have read about it, this game is similar to blue whale. The children are asked to contact ' momo' whose dp has an image of bulging eyes and wide smile, taken from the works of a well known painter. Momo then gives several task which generally induces violence. The participants are made to feel that the completion of all the tasks will make them meet momo in person but the ultimate task involves committing suicide.

This sounds really macabre! I guess it is all upto the parents to keep a close watch on what their children do and see on computers and mobiles! They should think twice before handing that mobile to little kids so that they can get some breather but sadly, the little time each day turns into an addiction without realising.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

This sounds really macabre! I guess it is all upto the parents to keep a close watch on what their children do and see on computers and mobiles! They should think twice before handing that mobile to little kids so that they can get some breather but sadly, the little time each day turns into an addiction without realising.

It is not easy to watch children every time. It is time to take some step to stop these type of games, it is  possible only with apps. These must be developed.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.