Population is disturbing the development of india .India is second largest contorey in the world on population parameter.So it is getting face problem to arrange habitat for every indian .Many of indian citizens have not their own houses and many are living  poor hause conditions. Every indian city have cottage area .In that cottages peoples are living non hygienic conditions.  Mostly cottage area are biside the dirty canal or severe dump places .their living conditions are poor so they creating health, education ,employment e.t.c. problems for the contrey .so that way it is being deley to declare india is a develop contrey .so it is must to arrange standard habitat for every indian .But how ? This is a big question. 
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

No doubt housing is problem in India. Population is increasing every. Every years many lacs hector land is using for housing development. In future we will face problem of land for farming. Here is only and only solution of this problem is control on population. In Indian population is increasing in quantity but not in quality.

anil wrote:

No doubt housing is problem in India. Population is increasing every. Every years many lacs hector land is using for housing development. In future we will face problem of land for farming. Here is only and only solution of this problem is control on population. In Indian population is increasing in quantity but not in quality.

Well said, Anil. Until and unless we Indians take this problem of ever growing population seriously, providing houses and shelters to the ever increasing population will serve no purpose. 

Your concern about the lack of farming land is also justified. If agricultural lands are converted to residential lands, there ll be shortage of food for everyone. And the price of available food ll also increase. Already in some parts of India its becoming a reality.

Housing is a great problem in all our cities although not so in villages . There the problem is something else. With villages shrinking and agricultural lands being converted to house sites , many a times forcibly by the authorities , poor farmers are left with nothing! It is happening all the time here in my own city where majority of the people were agriculturists and have list everything , given a pittance as compensation. The land that has been acquired has been converted into malls,shopping arcades , does it make sense? It was taken with the promise that it would be converted into housing colony and that the land owners too would get house ...there is no rule and no ethics since the lands owned by politicians and their close family members are never taken over 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh
jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:

Well said, Anil. Until and unless we Indians take this problem of ever growing population seriously, providing houses and shelters to the ever increasing population will serve no purpose. 

Your concern about the lack of farming land is also justified. If agricultural lands are converted to residential lands, there ll be shortage of food for everyone. And the price of available food ll also increase. Already in some parts of India its becoming a reality.

Population is rout cause of many problems. I came in this city in 1974. Since than more than 10sq km area surrounding my city converted in residential and commercial are. My city is a small city. Here is this condition than think once for big cities,, how much acre land converted from agriculture to non agriculture. In small towns peoples don't like multistory homes. But it demand of time that government completely banned single story homes.

usha manohar wrote:

Housing is a great problem in all our cities although not so in villages . There the problem is something else. With villages shrinking and agricultural lands being converted to house sites , many a times forcibly by the authorities , poor farmers are left with nothing! It is happening all the time here in my own city where majority of the people were agriculturists and have list everything , given a pittance as compensation. The land that has been acquired has been converted into malls,shopping arcades , does it make sense? It was taken with the promise that it would be converted into housing colony and that the land owners too would get house ...there is no rule and no ethics since the lands owned by politicians and their close family members are never taken over 

For farmers land is their mother, how painful it is when some one acquire their land. It is common in every city that power full person always save their land form acquisition. When colonies developed surrounding their piece of land they will sell it at high prices.

In india must short out the habitat problem without decreasing agricultural land.mostly agricultural land is going to ruin for developing highways and roads. Because highways Hever single use of land as transportation. We scene that broad and long highways are consuming agricultural land for more development. So it is must dobuale or triple use of highways land . BY DEVELOPING undergrond highways we can save the agricultural land .And other way can be developed single or double storiy colonies upon highways. So it will save to destroy new agricultural land and will solve habitat problem too. If it is difficult then dhabas ,restaurant and small wich is roadside can be shift upon highwAys .artificial park also can develop. 

Education and population is the biggest problem in India. I think government is doing well in trying their best to educate everyone but nothing much is being done to control the population. We can take example from China, if anyone having more than 2 children , if both parents are working they should be taxed every year. I am sure the population will come under control as Indians fear taxes the most :-D

Imposing strict ways to control population has become crucial. Other than population it is unplanned development with no long term vision that has got all the chaos.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.