Novjot Siddu Ex batsman of team India, invited by Imran Khan on his oath ceremony. Their Siddu hug army chief, Javed Bajwa, of Pakistan. Indians are not happy with it. Punjab CM also commented on it. One person in Bihar filed a case of disloyalty. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Actually nature of Sidhu  is that way. Even in his comedy shows he used to hug almost everyone. But we cannot compare this to his comedy show. It also seems to me that he might have some political motive behind it but I am not sure.

I feel that Siddhu is a stupid person with very little knowledge or intelligence ,more bothered about self promotion. He has a knack for getting into controversies which rightly or wrongly keeps him in news. This is one such incident...in my opinion he and his idoitic doings should be ignored 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

Actually Siddhu thinks that public admires whatever he does including tukbandi (which he considers great SHAYARI). He once scored over Geoff Boycott of England as a commentator and from then on he has started this "One-upmanship" on everyone. He is attention hungry person who can go down to any level by doing anything right or wrong.   

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

arjun sai wrote:

Actually nature of Sidhu  is that way. Even in his comedy shows he used to hug almost everyone. But we cannot compare this to his comedy show. It also seems to me that he might have some political motive behind it but I am not sure.

He is a politicians, so he have some responsibility for country. Although he went Pakistan on personal invitation of Imran Khan, but he had to remember it that he is representing India,

usha manohar wrote:

I feel that Siddhu is a stupid person with very little knowledge or intelligence ,more bothered about self promotion. He has a knack for getting into controversies which rightly or wrongly keeps him in news. This is one such incident...in my opinion he and his idoitic doings should be ignored 

He is arguing that Vajpayee and Modi also went to Pakistan, he forget it that they never hug army chief of Pakistan. He is joker who is spending most of his time on TV show, laughing loudly.

suni51 wrote:

Actually Siddhu thinks that public admires whatever he does including tukbandi (which he considers great SHAYARI). He once scored over Geoff Boycott of England as a commentator and from then on he has started this "One-upmanship" on everyone. He is attention hungry person who can go down to any level by doing anything right or wrong.   

Not only hungry but greedy also, for greed he left BJP and join congress.

He is always in limelight for wrong reasons. He has failed himself as a politician and is well established himself as an opportunist. This time again he has acted irresponsibly and has done the unneeded to grab attention. For sure it is not going well with sentiments of most Indians. Time and again he has shown his immaturity. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

He has always been a media comedian and an entertainer and after he joined politics , he has extended that role without any thought for his position and the dignity with which he has to treat it. It is quite another matter that most politicians in our country never bother about the responsibility the position carries ,..

On a lighter vein , a blog written by Shoba De on the subject is really entertaining and worth reading..

https://theprint.in/opinion/when-attacking-sidhu-keep-in-mind-punjabs-most-famous-live-in-couple/103060/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

He has always been a media comedian and an entertainer and after he joined politics , he has extended that role without any thought for his position and the dignity with which he has to treat it. It is quite another matter that most politicians in our country never bother about the responsibility the position carries ,..

On a lighter vein , a blog written by Shoba De on the subject is really entertaining and worth reading..

https://theprint.in/opinion/when-attacking-sidhu-keep-in-mind-punjabs-most-famous-live-in-couple/103060/

A good entertaining read. I liked the last part..He behaved like an idiot and that is expected of him.grinning

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

A good entertaining read. I liked the last part..He behaved like an idiot and that is expected of him.grinning

Well written blog by shoba De. Most of us forgot about this girl friend of Amrinder Singh. By this blog Shoba De remembered us.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.