Do you think that if BJP is given another chance, it will be successful in making Ram Mandir or will BJP still continue to use Ram Mandir issue as a bait for gaining more votes even after coming to power in 2019 ?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Honestly for the majority of the Indians especially for those coming from the southern states Ram mandir is not at all an important or relevant issue. How does it change our life for the better ? There are umpteen number of other more pressing issues that needs to be tackled by the ruling party .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: jabeen, Arunima Singh
usha manohar wrote:

Honestly for the majority of the Indians especially for those coming from the southern states Ram mandir is not at all an important or relevant issue. How does it change our life for the better ? There are umpteen number of other more pressing issues that needs to be tackled by the ruling party .

Absolutely true. A political party needs to give more priority to the developmental issues than construction or deconstruction of religious issues. Considering the developmental works they ve undertaken, many in the Northeast prefer BJP but they become cautious for their inclination towards religious matters. 

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar wrote:

This issue has been politicised so much that it is looked upon much more than just a religious place but more like an issue of integrity for the Hindus. I don't want to be judgemental here but many Hindus have given up their life for hope of construction of temple.

The problem has been created by the political parties who have communalised the nation by favorig certain communities. But building mandirs , statues and other mega religious structures is a drain on the nation because far too much time,effort and money goes into these structures that can be used to help the deprived .When you hear of the kind of poverty that is there both in urban and rural India , you feel it is very unjust that they get completely overlooked .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: arjun sai

Exactly. You made it very clear. Ram mandir or Ravaan mandir the people from south doesn't bother. 

I am actually hearing from years about this Issue & don't even know it so clearly. I don't think whether making Ram Mandir or something else does matter to me or the Southern States. I don't understand why Religion is always the focus for Politicians. RIP Politicism

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Thank you said by: arjun sai

Here some members always condemn Muslim rulers and also favor Hindu and Hindusm. Ram Mandir of Ayodhya was destroyed by one commander of Babar and he constructed mosque there. This temple is important because it is in Ramayana that Lord Ram had took birth at Ayodhya. Ram temple of Auodhya is important for North India like Bala ji temple of Tirupati.

Shalu Joseph wrote:

Exactly. You made it very clear. Ram mandir or Ravaan mandir the people from south doesn't bother. 

I am not in favor of temples or any religious places for that matter but the truth is that south India has the most number of temples compared to other Indian states. Having said that, I agree that Ram Mandir is a dead snake hanging around our necks thanks to politics.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shalu Joseph, Arunima Singh

There really are other issues to deal with and take care of.

suni51 wrote:
Shalu Joseph wrote:

I am not in favor of temples or any religious places for that matter but the truth is that south India has the most number of temples compared to other Indian states. Having said that, I agree that Ram Mandir is a dead snake hanging around our necks thanks to politics.

Sunil you are supporter of BJP, how you can oppose religious places. Temples and religious places are part of culture and life style.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.