Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

What is wrong if we add all citizens of India and not just Hindus? I think if we the supporters of BJP keep this in our mind the party will get more support and India will be a better place to live in.

We Hindu never say no to say we are Indian, we like to say Bandey Matram but tell me other community agree for it, they will never. For these religion is first than country. BJP is doing for welfare of all community but its root is in Hindusm.

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

What is wrong if we add all citizens of India and not just Hindus? I think if we the supporters of BJP keep this in our mind the party will get more support and India will be a better place to live in.

Once we have identified ourselves as a secular and democratic nation, there should be no bias with regard to religion, which is what the previous Regime did. So, in the best interest of the nation BJP should do only what is legally right , even when it comes to building Ram Mandir. As of now it has become a prestige issue for so e Hindus .

We are living in a secular and democratic nation, we all have right to follow our religion, even after it some politician always like to favor one religion and always like to crush Hindus. Ram Mandir is prestige issue, because of politicians like Mulyam Singh and underworld don Dawad.

We can not deny the fact that there is illegal slaughtering and smuggling of cows which needs to be protected. It is a crime to kill a milking cow for meat. Old cattle can be used for providing meat. So there has to be a check for it and it should be supported by all ..beef eaters and non beef eaters irrespective of their religion. Government should try to bring strict rules for that.

As far as cow vandalism is concerned, many of the cases were created to malign the image of the party and were politically fabricated. 

I personally criticize these incidences, But all of them should not be judged on religious background only. Slaughter houses have to abide by the law and rules. Smuggling of cows across the Bangladesh border is a bitter truth and it has to be controlled. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Honestly for the majority of the Indians especially for those coming from the southern states Ram mandir is not at all an important or relevant issue. How does it change our life for the better ? There are umpteen number of other more pressing issues that needs to be tackled by the ruling party .

Absolutely true. A political party needs to give more priority to the developmental issues than construction or deconstruction of religious issues. Considering the developmental works they ve undertaken, many in the Northeast prefer BJP but they become cautious for their inclination towards religious matters. 

I do not want to polarize it. I just want to give my thought here and one may agree or disagree.

BJP is the  party who supported Triple Talaq Ban, wants Madrasas to be modernized and English education to reach Muslims. Are these not a progressive steps?? Bringing a Uniform Civil Code is a secular step than having personal laws based on Religion.

Now people have to think who wants the minority to progress and who wants to play with their religious sentiments and keep them away from modernization and progress and keep milking them for vote politics.

No doubt what you mentioned are progressive steps and very commendable. But at the same time, one cannot ignore that workers of BJP is also infamous for harming and killing people who they suspect to have harm cows and some instances of conversion of people to Hinduism.

For some evil peoples we must not blame whole party. Few congress workers were involved in mass crest of Sikh in 1984, we must not be blame it to for whole congress. 

I am not blaming anyone, I mentioned the pros and cons of BJP party. The pros being the development steps taken and the less corrupted images and the cons being the pro Hindu image which stop non Hindu people from supporting it fully.

Re: Hope for Ram Mandir in next term of BJP

by  » 5 hours ago

I am not blaming anyone, I mentioned the pros and cons of BJP party. The pros being the development steps taken and the less corrupted images and the cons being the pro Hindu image which stop non Hindu people from supporting it fully....

Absolutely , it is understood that no party is perfect. BJP has its own shortcomings which they should identity and try to correct. When it is such a huge party with thousands of representative s from all over the nation , there are bound to be contradictions . However an effective leadership can and should take steps to make sure that certain basic etiquette is being followed by all it's leaders .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

jabeen wrote:
anil wrote:
jabeen wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:
jabeen wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Honestly for the majority of the Indians especially for those coming from the southern states Ram mandir is not at all an important or relevant issue. How does it change our life for the better ? There are umpteen number of other more pressing issues that needs to be tackled by the ruling party .

Absolutely true. A political party needs to give more priority to the developmental issues than construction or deconstruction of religious issues. Considering the developmental works they ve undertaken, many in the Northeast prefer BJP but they become cautious for their inclination towards religious matters. 

I do not want to polarize it. I just want to give my thought here and one may agree or disagree.

BJP is the  party who supported Triple Talaq Ban, wants Madrasas to be modernized and English education to reach Muslims. Are these not a progressive steps?? Bringing a Uniform Civil Code is a secular step than having personal laws based on Religion.

Now people have to think who wants the minority to progress and who wants to play with their religious sentiments and keep them away from modernization and progress and keep milking them for vote politics.

No doubt what you mentioned are progressive steps and very commendable. But at the same time, one cannot ignore that workers of BJP is also infamous for harming and killing people who they suspect to have harm cows and some instances of conversion of people to Hinduism.

For some evil peoples we must not blame whole party. Few congress workers were involved in mass crest of Sikh in 1984, we must not be blame it to for whole congress. 

I am not blaming anyone, I mentioned the pros and cons of BJP party. The pros being the development steps taken and the less corrupted images and the cons being the pro Hindu image which stop non Hindu people from supporting it fully.

Pro Hindu image is not action it is reaction. When all other parties are taking favor since freedom of other communities that what is wrong in it if BJP is favoring Hindus. One must be remember that all religion are safe here.

Arunima Singh wrote:

We can not deny the fact that there is illegal slaughtering and smuggling of cows which needs to be protected. It is a crime to kill a milking cow for meat. Old cattle can be used for providing meat. So there has to be a check for it and it should be supported by all ..beef eaters and non beef eaters irrespective of their religion. Government should try to bring strict rules for that.

As far as cow vandalism is concerned, many of the cases were created to malign the image of the party and were politically fabricated. 

I personally criticize these incidences, But all of them should not be judged on religious background only. Slaughter houses have to abide by the law and rules. Smuggling of cows across the Bangladesh border is a bitter truth and it has to be controlled. 

I am agree these are political parties which are always looking for a incident. They are perfect in making a mountain of a molehill. Beside all these no one have right to take law and order in hand.

Sunil ji should answer ???

Shalu Joseph wrote:

Sunil ji should answer ???

What's your question please?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There needs to be more perspective here with respect to Ram Mandir in Ayodhya than just a temple and an idol. We need to understand history of our country. For more than 1200 years, our country has been violated by invaders in more ways than one, and yet, Hinduism survived despite all odds. The various attempts to annihilate Hinduism and Hindus have failed despite many attempts by the Islamic invaders and rulers. Although Hinduism survived and will do so in future, there are still ongoing attempts to downgrade and wipe it out as much as possible by the united coalition of congressis, leftists, seculars and a number of other Hindu haters. Hindus need a dignified and a prestigious icon of their own to relate themselves to and to strengthen their faith. For that reason alone, we need a Ram Mandir. Maybe building temples of all kinds at the corner of every lane and street is something not desirable, but Ram Mandir is much needed, maybe its not a great or important issue in the south but in the North, West and other corners, we do need it and the temple should be built. Not just for the religious significance, but to make a strong statement to the world about what Hinduism stands for and ultimately, what India as a country stands for!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.