Sadhya rani gave me this idea to start a thread for old members to get in touch with each other again. Please those were together in the glowing time of boddunan please come forward and interact. Gulshanji's demise may give the strength to come together again.  ?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hi I am Sanjeev. I was a very active member of boddunan few years back but suddenly as the admin stopped taking interest in the site I backed out of the site. Just came back hearing the sad news about Gulshanji and Rambabu. They were very good fellows as I could think of by chatting with them here. 

Thank you said by: Shalu Joseph

Same here. Gulshanjis demise brought me back. Now the site is almost dead. If the admin having some interests we can once again bring back the glory. Anyway thanks for responding. If you have contacts with any other members thru other SM please do encourage them to come back. ?

Thanks for starting this thread Shalu and welcome back, and welcome to Sanjeev too. It is a pleasure to see you both again. It is indeed very sad to lose senior members of the site and even though we never met, we all have been a part of what actually felt like a family with elders like Gulshan guiding us all the time and inspiring all in more ways than one.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Shalu Joseph, suni51

Good and timely post,Shalu!When I joined it was taking baby steps to raise a lot of promise.I am sure Gulshanji died a sad man looking

at the gloom which engulfs every part of this site,kudos to the admin! Talking about Gulshanji, he was with Border Road Organization and subsequently set up his own practice in Central

Excise. Anyone with any idea of this domain, would acknowledge the kind of ability it demanded of a person. Yet he devoted a lot of time to pursue his passion. Poltically he was very sensitive and lived long enough to see the hypocrisy,mendacity and selfishness of the left,right and the center. Red-hot leftists discussing poverty in 5- star hotels,wild,insane rights building statues and temples snuffing out humanism every day in and out. Some of his views were not acceptable and palatable but none could ignore them. He provided refreshing perspectives and valuable insights. As to your desire to bring old-timer like me back, I harbor less hope. The number of responses that your thread has elicited,says it all.I would be the happiest of all if your efforts bear fruit. All the best!!

Thank you said by: usha manohar, Shalu Joseph, suni51

Thanks kalyaniji and chinmoyji for writing about Gulshanji. Chinmoyji,  what you said is the right tributary for him. We had our differences but we are still one. Let us hope to continue this site with calling back all members by some means of email by the admin. Those who checks regularly may come atleast. That is my hope. ?

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

@Shalu Joseph- We have never interacted in this forum ever before since you were not active when I joined (a few months after you did) so not aware which team you have in your mind but being here for more than 7 years I know most active members and their capabilities. Gulshan Ji was one of the most active members until last year but as he was living only 200 kms away from me and we were in touch by different sources therefore I miss him even more although some of our views were different.

I can say the same about Rambabu whom I knew for at least 10-11 years on different sites. He had become little too addictive to this site (so was he to other sites too like MP5) but as a human being he was as good as they come. I miss both of these senior members here and wish people who left the site for any reason could come back and contribute.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too have never interacted with the thread starter since the time I joined the site 6 odd years ago. However it is good to see her taking this initiative. When I joined Boddunan it was teeming with activity . The forums and article sections were filled with contributions by various members. It would be really nice to see that kind of activity once again ...here's hoping for the best

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you Shalu for starting this thread. Even I was saddened to see very few activity on this website. It makes me very happy to see contribution from so many members in order to rejuvenate the website 

I am now going to be two years old on the site. I am happy to see Shalu and Sanjeev, some of the old members back to the site. Though I do not remember them being active here since I joined. 

I remember Rambabu being the most active member and would always be the top scorer of the week. He is no more.

I remember thoughtful posts by Gushanji and had some good interactions with him. He is also no more.

There were few members like MG Singh and Sandhya who were active when I joined the site and had valuable contribution to the site.

I hope they will also come back to Boddunan like Sanjeev and Shalu.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

I am now going to be two years old on the site. I am happy to see Shalu and Sanjeev, some of the old members back to the site. Though I do not remember them being active here since I joined. 

I remember Rambabu being the most active member and would always be the top scorer of the week. He is no more.

I remember thoughtful posts by Gushanji and had some good interactions with him. He is also no more.

There were few members like MG Singh and Sandhya who were active when I joined the site and had valuable contribution to the site.

I hope they will also come back to Boddunan like Sanjeev and Shalu.

I had an addiction of this site around 5 years back. I remember we used to compete in the forums to get more points and used to fight to come on the top at the end of the week. But those were the days now most of the members have left using this site. Sandhya is still on the site but she is active only in Q&A. Hope other members too come back here. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.