Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Whether Sharavjeet is innocent or not, such prolong ongoing cases can be really frustrating. Three years is sufficient time to decide the case.

Its good news that the judge has also decided to take actions against the complainant for prolong absence. If she was speaking the truth,  she should have appeared in the court so that appropriate punishments could be given to the accused. 

Justice system in India is very slow. There have been cases such as Jaisicca Lal case where the decision was dragged for almost decade. There should be 2-3 yrs deadline for providing justice in each case.

This is a sad case , It says a lot about the loops and holes in the judicial system. We can not keep someone's fate hanging for years and keep jeopardizing the person's life. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

This is really sad. Sarvajeet has been facing lots of people who actually see him as a culprit. It happens but ruining someone's three years is really frustrating. 

This is a sad case where a female has misused law to ruin someone's life. It just seems that she wanted to satisfy her ego and I do not see if she was really abused. If she was, she should have appeared in the hearing and helped in fast justice.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Arunima Singh wrote:

This is a sad case where a female has misused law to ruin someone's life. It just seems that she wanted to satisfy her ego and I do not see if she was really abused. If she was, she should have appeared in the hearing and helped in fast justice.

It may be possible that she may be outside the country but thats very sad that this lady is keeping quiet and playing with the life of this man. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.