I know you all may be surprising to read this post. I am eager to know what all options are still there to earn from boddunan as I have come back to this site after 3 years or so and when I left this site most of the options were suspended by the admin. 

I asked this question in Q&A also but no one responded. Hope here I may get the answers from one of you. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

At present poll and forum are option available for earning. Good luck

You can earn with voting polls if you have not voted them earlier. If you are top voter of the day you get Rs25 the next day. Otherwise you can participate in forums and Answer sections. you earn points for your post. If your  name is there is top scorers, you are rewarded member of the week on every Sunday morning and the cash award can be Rs 50, 25 or 10 depending on where you stand in this week leaders.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

I think you can earn through forums and polls. Publishing of new polls is not happening as of now. So if you have not already voted on polls you can earn there.

Thank you said by: epraneeth77

There is no revenue sharing and article writing at present. 

There is no revenue sharing and article writing at present. 

Revenue sharing was not there when I registered myself here in October, 2013. Article writing is presently suspended.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

arjun sai wrote:

I think you can earn through forums and polls. Publishing of new polls is not happening as of now. So if you have not already voted on polls you can earn there.

Does that mean the new polls are not allowed to be published now or members are not creating new polls? Any idea?

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:
arjun sai wrote:

Does that mean the new polls are not allowed to be published now or members are not creating new polls? Any idea?

Not sure if to publish new poll now allowed now a days. Let me check it. 

That means there are very few ways to earn on this site at present. 

Revenue sharing should be continued as there are very few ways of earnings these days on this site. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Revenue sharing should be continued as there are very few ways of earnings these days on this site. 

Yes as of now technically you can earn only through forums and questions n answers sections because only one person can earn through polls and it is too much of an effort ...I wish at least article writing was open.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.