Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Revenue sharing should be continued as there are very few ways of earnings these days on this site. 

Yes as of now technically you can earn only through forums and questions n answers sections because only one person can earn through polls and it is too much of an effort ...I wish at least article writing was open.

Rightly said. Article writing is the one option where both the author and site gets benefitted. Admin should think of it. Also revenue sharing be started, it should be reviewed otherwise users are not getting much of the option to earn from this site. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Revenue sharing should be continued as there are very few ways of earnings these days on this site. 

Yes as of now technically you can earn only through forums and questions n answers sections because only one person can earn through polls and it is too much of an effort ...I wish at least article writing was open.

Rightly said. Article writing is the one option where both the author and site gets benefitted. Admin should think of it. Also revenue sharing be started, it should be reviewed otherwise users are not getting much of the option to earn from this site. 

Very well said. Once we have these features back and we need some publicity for this website. This will become superhit within weeks because I have seen people do so many tasks online just to earn few Rupees of Paytm cash. And the payment for article is much better so it will attract huge number of people.

Absolutely but that will happen if admin agrees for the same. Here I feel admin has left the site to run of its own. He is not keen to do anything for this site. 

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:

Absolutely but that will happen if admin agrees for the same. Here I feel admin has left the site to run of its own. He is not keen to do anything for this site. 

Yes it seems so. If proper strategy is followed, this website has potential to become another Twitter or Facebook.

@Maverick are you reading the post.

Hope he listens and do something positive with the site and the users. 

Article writing is not open on boddunan?

Yamini Kiranmayi

Yamini wrote:

Article writing is not open on boddunan?

It is open, but limited articles are published every week and they take time to be published.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.