Kiki Challenge has been trending for a while now. The challenge is to step out of a moving vehicle, dance and then step back into the vehicle while it is in motion.

Personally, i feel it is a risky challenge and it has been proven time and again with all the accidents that have occurred due to this.

Please share your thoughts on this.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes it is risky I won't do it and advise others also not to do it. People do non sense things as they find it a adventure and think people will praise them for their struts. But they are wrong they risk their life by doing this.

Thank you said by: Sheetal Kumar N

After every few days people come up with some sort of madness just like this. What is the fun in risking your life for a silly challenge. If anyone want to risk his life. He should go and fight on border with enemy as least he will make country proud.

It is a stupid thing which brainless people do. 

Recently an actress from Bangalore was stopped by a cop when she took up the so called Challenge and started dancing alongside her car and thereby disrupting traffic as well as pedestrians , making a spectacle of herself. In my opinion , such things should be strictly dealt with ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Recently an actress from Bangalore was stopped by a cop when she took up the so called Challenge and started dancing alongside her car and thereby disrupting traffic as well as pedestrians , making a spectacle of herself. In my opinion , such things should be strictly dealt with ..

Agree. This challenge is nothing but playing with rules. Anyone who breaks rules should be punished without exception. 

Very true about the rules that people break and the nuisance that people cause on roads.

Indeed some peoples are over daring. So they never think about law and order and always in search that how to attract others.  It is like suicide attempt.

After this KIKI challenge there is this new Shark Challenge picking up on social media now a days. People have really gone crazy though this one does not challenges to do some life risking stunt but some have tried to do it in a risky way and caught attention.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Government also issued an warning in this regard I guess to not do such actions. It is very risky though it sounds & feels so good with the music. Better not to be a part of it. A couple of villagers did this in their farm while using their Tractor & caught everybody's attention as it was risk free & very entertaining.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:

After this KIKI challenge there is this new Shark Challenge picking up on social media now a days. People have really gone crazy though this one does not challenges to do some life risking stunt but some have tried to do it in a risky way and caught attention.

Guess I am behind times, never heard of this Shark challenge until now! What does it ask one to do? I think people seriously need to do some kind of work, seems like they are idle and do not know what to do with their time so spend a lot of time thinking and doing such ridiculous challenges!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.